Chapter 111

The next morning, Jenna woke up with the feeling of familiar arms wrapped around her. So smiling to herself, she lazily opened her eyes halfway, glancing over her shoulder, only to see Sirius behind her, sleeping soundlessly.

       Looking down, she saw that her hair was in a peaceful color of light pink, but she didn't bother to change it.

      Instead, she struggled to move Sirius's arm off her, careful not to wake him up, seeing as it was pretty early in the morning. But the boy merely stirred in his sleep, but didn't even open his eyes.

       With that, Jenna tiptoed across the room in search of her clothes, which each seemed to be thrown in a different direction. She looked all over the room for her shirt, only to remember that it was still on the kitchen floor.

       So after she fetched it, Jenna then took a quick shower and got dressed, turning her hair back to blue. But when she came out of the bathroom, she saw that Sirius was still fast asleep.

      Shaking her head at him, Jenna slowly crawled back into bed, sitting next to him. "Sirius," she called out, gently shaking him by the arm. "Wake up."

       "No..." he groaned, pulling the covers on top his head, hiding his face away from the morning light.

       "Oh, for Merlin's sake," she sighed to herself, rolling her eyes. "Look, we need to unpack the rest of the stuff and finish cleaning. My mum would come here in a few hours. Wouldn't it be suspicious to her if she comes and sees that nothing has changed around the house since she left?"

       "Well, that's not true. The room has changed," said Sirius sleepily, grinning as he opened his eyes and looked around. "It's definitely messier than last night."

       "Quit joking around!" Jenna said as she laughed, raising her pillow and hitting Sirius in the face with it.

       "Ow!" he yelped, finally sitting up on the bed. He then eyed her up and down with a disappointing look. "Why are you dressed?"

       "Because I can't just walk around naked!"

        "Welp, there goes my fantasies," Sirius sighed dramatically, making her chuckle. He then removed the blanket off him and got out of the bed. 

       "Woah!" Jenna gasped and was forced to look away abruptly when she found him completely naked.

        "What?"

        "You're still naked!" she said awkwardly and Sirius chuckled. "Just — just cover up, will you?"

        He grinned. "That's not what you were saying last night."

       Deciding to ignore him with a smile still on her face, Jenna left the room and to the kitchen.

       "Oh, look at these poor tomatoes," she said when Sirius came out of the room as well after a few minutes of washing up, still shirtless, "they're all rotten... I was actually planning a great dinner last night."

       "Don't worry, I still enjoyed the one I got."

        "Sirius!"

        He laughed, moving toward her to place a soft kiss on her lips. She gave him a look when he pulled away, folding her arms.

       "Are you done with your silly dirty jokes?" She raised a brow at him.

        "No, not quite." He smirked before saying, "I have a question, though."

       "Ugh, what?" Jenna questioned hesitantly, afraid to hear it.

        "Can you — like — control your hair color from changing?" he asked. "I mean... you know when you get scared it turns silver, or when you get angry it turns red? Can you stop it from happening?"

        "Yeah, if I focus on it." She shrugged. "Why do you ask?"

        "Well, not that I don't like it or anything, because I do," he started with a grin, "but it was kinda distracting last night. It kept changing color."

       Jenna laughed, walking toward him and wrapping her arms around him. "I didn't know that. Sorry, I'll try to stop it next time."

       "Ooh, a next time?" He raised a brow at her playfully. "I like the sound of that."

       Jenna chuckled, going on tiptoes to peck him on the lips before pulling away to throw the tomatoes away.

       "Now how about some breakfast?" she said sweetly. "Pancakes or bacons?"

       "Hmm... can I have both?" Sirius asked cheerfully, sitting behind the kitchen table.

       "Fine, but don't get too used to it, Mr. Black," Jenna said teasingly before chuckling, getting started on cooking once again, hoping that this time she wouldn't be distracted.

       After they were done with breakfast, they quickly got up and took our their wands, trying to organize the house in a rush.

        "Damn," Jenna mumbled. "I wish we had worked harder last night so it wouldn't all be left for now."

        "Oh, we worked hard enough last night," said Sirius with a wink and Jenna just shook her head at him in disbelief, trying to suppress her smile.

        To their great relief, they were soon done by noon and the flat looked perfect, so the two just dropped themselves on the couch for a bit of rest.

      After an hour or so, there was a knock at the door and when they opened it up, they were faced with Mr. and Mrs. Potter, coming inside along with James.

       Mrs. Potter was the only one of the three who greeted them warmly, meanwhile the other two only looked suspiciously between Sirius and Jenna.

        "The place looks wonderful," said Mrs. Potter, looking around cheerfully.

       "Well, you did most of the work," said Sirius in a charming manner.

       Jenna then turned her cold gaze on James, saying, "Meanwhile some of us didn't help at all because they had to go home and rest to get their beauty sleep."

       James glared at her. "I was tired, okay!? Besides, why couldn't you have just taken Mickey here with you to help!?"

       "Well, we wanted to do the decorating ourselves," said Sirius with a shrug, gesturing between himself and Jenna.

       "Congratulations." Mr. Potter smiled at Sirius scantly when he walked back into the living room, patting him on the back.

       "Oh, yes." Mrs. Potter nodded happily. "But don't think for a second you can get rid of us. We'll be expecting you every Sunday for lunch."

        Sirius chuckled. "Thank you. I'll be there."

      With that, Mr. and Mrs. Potter walked toward the room to check out the rest of the house, but James came to a sudden halt.

        "Hang on!" He turned to face Jenna sharply. "Where did you sleep last night!? This place only has one bedroom!"

       "I slept on the couch," she answered casually. James gave her an unconvinced look before following his parents to see the rest of the flat.

       Jenna was about to follow him as well, but Sirius stopped her when he said with a grin,

       "Is the couch a metaphor for something else?" But Jenna only smacked him on the arm in response, making him laugh.