Chapter 14

It was a quite Saturday and Rintarou decided to bother you. Yesterday well earlier he decided to confess his feelings and you agreed to them and became his lover. Your phone was blowing up because he was spamming you.

You through your phone. (Because who doesn't do that?) And decided to go get fresh air. You opened your door to see Rintarou holding flowers and awkwardly staring at you. "Soooooo.....Can I take you on a date?" He asked and you blushed then laughed. "Is that why you were spamming my phone?" You asked and he nodded. You giggle and let him inside. "So where would we go? Mister flower boy." You asked in a teasing tone. He looked away and handed you the flowers. You took them and went to the kitchen. (I only know this because my I'ma (Grandma) runs an inn with wrapped flowers you want to cut of some of the stem then put it in a pot)  you cut the stem Abit and grabbed a pot. You filled it with some cold water and put the flowers in. "Where would we go then?" You ask and he looks away. "Well....I want to take you to a coffee shop then to the park...a cliche date really." Suna says and you smile. "I'll go get dressed then I'll be down soon." You smile and went to your room.

Awkward_ghost: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK KOMORIIIIIIIIII HELPPPPOO

Beauty Brows: I- wtf happened?

Germs begone: And why not ask me for help

Awkward_ghost: I- 😐 ok but Komori what do you wear on a date 😞

Beauty Brows: Depends if it's more of a cliche then Pants and a hoodie should do but if it's fancier then nice pants button up shirt and a coat should do

Germs Begone:....Why tf are you going on a date?

Awkward_ghost: Omi Stfu and thank you Komori 🥰

Beauty Brows: No problem have fun on your date with Suna 😊

Germs Begone: How tf do you know it's with him?

Beauty Brows: 😗

Awkward_ghost:....Bai then

You found a hoodie that says "Normal People Scare me" (lol I actually own that and wear it quite often) and black pants. You grabbed your wallet phone and keys and went back to Suna. He stared at you up and down and blushed. "Let's go." He said getting up and walking to the door. You followed him and locked up the house. Suna looked at him phone then put it away. He was an awkward mess. "Can...can I hold your...um Hand?" He asked he was so flustered it was cute. You took initiative and Interlocked your fingers together which made him even more flustered.

You were walking down the sidewalk to the coffee place Suna was talking about. There was a comfortable silence between but you decided to break it. "Surin...Why did you confess to me at 3am again?" You asked and his face immediately exploded into shades of red while keeping a deadpan look. "I um wanted to make it more I guess romantic because the first time you texted me was at 3am." He explained and you smile at his sweet words. "Your really adorable you know that." Your smile turned into a teasing grin. He looked away and tightened his grip on your hand.

You both made it to the little coffee shop and went inside. It was a nice place and you guys stood in line. When you got to front you ordered a f/d and he ordered a simple black coffee with 3 shots of espresso, and for a mini snack you both ordered cookies. You both left the little coffee shop and walked to the park. "Hey Rin....what do you like about me?" You asked Taking a sip of your drink. He tensed and blushed. "Well...Your a wonderful human being....I fell for your composure of keeping calm in situations and I just really admire you which then became liking them became Love...Gosh I sound so cheesy." Suna ranted and you stared at him in shock. "Didn't know you felt that way." You smile and he looks away. "Can I ask...you something?" He says and you him in response. "Why do you like me?" He asks and you smile wide and look up to the sky holding Suna's hand tightly.