Chapter Fifteen💖

"Mmmmh hi? " I nervously wave at them.

"You are so pretty! I love your hair, is it natural?I love your figure already, is that ass like for real,, oh God and these boobs I can kill to have them... "Michelle asks and she's suddenly is in front of me.

"Mish! Enough! "Their mom breaks her rambling. As I look at her, all I see is beauty, her aurbun hair, black big eyes, tan skin, for her age, her figure is one of those any teenager can kill for.

"Thank you Michelle I guess, you are also pretty,,,"before am through with the statement, she throws herself at me. If I couldn't be standing near a wall I could have already fallen down.

"Mish enough, get off my woman now! "

"Your woman! "

"Since, when, "

" I'm not! "

Hunter's mom, Mish and I say at the same time.

"You never tell anything to your old woman here "his mom pouts and begins to fake cry.

"Oooh no mom, I was about to tell you all about Arianna. Remember last week when we talked and I told you I have something important to tell you? Well it was that,.."

"Wait a minute, you didn't tell them?"

"Tell us what!? "They both shout.

"Tell you that,,,, "

"Mommy "

"Daddy "

The twins rush inside Hunter's office followed by a panting Mia.

"Your kids will be the death of me"she says.

"I missed you daddy, "Alex says as she holds her daddy's tie. I look at Mish and Hunter's mom and notice that they're starting between the twins , Hunter and I.

"Mommy who is she?"Xander asks pointing at a open mouthed Mish, he throws one of his sweets in her mouth and bingo, she comes out of her trance making the twins and Mia laugh.

"Xander and Alex this is your grandma and aunt, Mrs. Michaels these are my kids and my sister Mia "

"Ma but we already have grandma "Alex   clarifies.

"Ask your dad about it ,"Mia jumps in before I answer.

"Ouch mum , that hurts "Hunter shouts as his mom continues hitting him with her shoe which no one noticed her removing .

"Why"whack " didn't you tell me you whack"had" whack, "kids whack"

Mish giggles beside me "She won't stop now"

"Why is she hitting daddy? "

"Because daddy was a bad boy Alex "Mia answers her.

"Oooh, Xander was also bad today to auntie Mia"at that, Hunter's mom stops, puts on her shoes, wipes off her hands on her clothes then smiles . Call it dramatic,,,

"Come and say hi to granny "she kneels down, Alex is the first one to walk to her, Xander seeing Alex's action, he also walks to her. She smiles at them and they begin to mumble happily between themselves.

"Well, well, well, if it's not a family reunion "a voice shouts from the doorway. "Hi Mrs. T. "

"Hello sweet cheeks "She replies and pinches Adrian's cheeks making him blush,as he notices Mia and kisses her.

"Eeew "The twins both shout at them .

"Hey Siz, hey Mish? "Adrian notices us now, I snort as an answer to him.

Hunter's mom attention is mainly on the twins , she looks at them with adoration and love. Hunter is also looking at his mother with love and a goofy smile on his face. From what I've noticed is that he's Mama's boy.

"Stop staring at each other guys "Adrian breaks our staring contest.

"How are you two related? "Mish chirps in.

"He's my twin " I state .

"How! How comes I never come to know  her, all this times we met! "

"I also wondered the same thing "Hunter says.

"It was her decision "The nerve of this guy.

"Ooh no Adrian, you don't get to do that, it was your decision to keep me not known to your friends "I defend myself.

"Do your friends know me? "

'Ooh yeah they do, coz I only have three "

"Bitch that's so anti social of you "

"I'm not a bitch you knuckle head "I say hitting him with my files.

"Stop hitting me pumpkin"

"Guys !"someone shouts as we ignore and continue bickering.

Someone pinches my ear and also Adrian's making us yelp and come back to our senses.

"I told you it would work "Mia says "I've known them long enough. " we glare at her.

"Hunter you have an explanation to make of how I come to know of my grandkids five years later. Be home for dinner tomorrow night, wait until your dad hears about this. "she kisses the twins cheeks as she says goodbye to us "Ooh and your sisters and brothers will all be there, I expect to see all of you there"

"How many are you? " I ask Hunter.

"Seven , three brothers and four sisters" Mish answers.

"I'm having a boy! "Mia shouts as soon as Mrs T left.