Chapter 32

Camilas pov

I was in the living room with Lauren and her family, stormy was on my lap as I played with him. The door knocked and Lauren got up to open it, she came back a little bit later and looked at me.

"Uh...Camz, the..cops are here for you" Lauren said, I frown and put stormy down and got up, I walk in front of Lauren.

"Why?" I ask, she shook her head

"I don't know" she said, I walk there and frown

"Yes?" I ask

"Camila cabello...I'm sorry, your mom and dad have died, we believe to a drug overdose" he said, I nod

"Oh...Yeh probably" I mumble, he frowns

"Uh...okay, thanks" I say, he nods and I close the door, I walk back in the room

"Well, my mom and dad are dead" I say, Lauren frowns

"Are you okay?" Chris asked, I nod

"I don't feel...anything" I say, I sit down and pick stormy back up

"Well I mean...after everything, I don't think you would care because you don't care about them...and that's okay, that's fine" Lauren said.

"Uh hun" I say, I kiss stormys head

"Did you even listen?" Lauren asked

"Good boy!" I say, he rolls on his back and sticks his paw in his mouth, I rub his belly

"Right" Lauren mumbled, I lean into her and she wraps her arms around me

"What did you say?" I ask, she sighed

"Nothing, don't worry" she said, I nod and cuddle Lauren and watch tv while petting stormy

The day went like this, the things the police said to me didn't bother me, I don't care. I just feel the same I did when I woke up, I guess I just have zero care in the world for them, when I lived there I did wish every single day for them to overdose and die, maybe god heard my prayers, or the devil, either one I need to thank when I die.

It gets late and Lauren and I are changing for bed

"Babe, is it normal that I used to pray for my mom and dad to die...of an overdose and now they have?" I ask, she giggles.

"I mean, from what you have told me they did drugs a lot, so it was going to happen wasn't it" she said, I nod softly.

"Yeh, you're right" I say, she smiles wrapping her arms around me

"Why?" She asked, i shook my head

"I don't know, the cop looked at me weird as I showed no emotion and thanked him...I just don't want them to think that I did it, also, I prayed every night for this...I just don't want to get caught up in their mess even when they're dead" I say, she giggles and holds me tighter from behind, she kisses my cheek a few times.

"Baby, to murder someone, you need to be there, you need to physically touch them and or the weapon...I think you're okay" she said, I nod and she gives me a light squeeze before letting me go.

She lays on the bed and I look at a sleeping stormy, I pet his head softly and walk over to Lauren, I sit on her lap as she was lead down.

"Don't you think it's a little weird though?" I ask, she giggles and rubs my back

"No babe, a lot of drug addicts overdose" she said, I nod

"Come on, come cuddle me and stop think about them" she said, I just lay down on top of her and she hold me close and tight.

"I love you" she said, I smile

"I love you too" I say, I kiss her and she kisses me back

"Night Camz" Lauren said, I smile

"Night Lolo" I say, she closed her eyes and went to sleep, but I couldn't well not for a few hours anyway. What if the cop thinks I did it from the way I reacted, what if they think I lie when I'm in court and arrest me for murder.

Even when they're dead they can still fuck up my life, what if they made their own death look like a murder.

What if this is pay back for me not coming home to me their punching bag.

I sigh and try to block out all of the negative thoughts, I put my head in Lauren's neck and wrap my arms around her.

"What if everything is fine because of you?" I mumble to a sleeping Lauren, I kiss her neck softly and close my eyes and I finally fall asleep.