Chapter 7

A week later:

So ends up from being out in the cold that night when the tablet was stolen earned me a nice beautiful cold. I hadn't been to the museum at all the past week, it was driving me mad. The first night dad rung me up and said that they all missed me and wished that I get better. Then the next night he told me that Ahkmenrah was sad from my absence and wouldn't do anything except walk around saying very little. This progressed within two nights to him not talking to anyone and not even leaving his room.

This boy drives me mad, the kisses and words never left me. Lately I have been experiencing strange dreams, like the one with Ahk and the beautiful lady Kalyan. First it was them meeting, then it changes to a dinner of sorts, walks during sunset. Stolen kisses and let me not forget the couple of steamy sections at night and even teases behind pillars. I can admit that those steamy dreams leave me, you know wanting some of the action. I wonder if Ahkmenrah is as good in bed as he is in my dreams?

So tonight is my first night back to the Museum. Honestly I am a little scard of everyone's reaction of not seeing me in a while. I quickly got a shower and washed my body with lily scented body wash, my friend who is a bio chemist can make me my own perfume. Her and I decided to do a little test one night and her body wash turned out really well, she also made me a matching perfume. I walked out of the shower and blew dried my hair.

Dropping the towel I misted a couple sprays of perfume in the air. I walked through the cloud a couple of times before sliding on my black thong and light wash jeans. I put on my matching black lace push-up bra and a black crop camisole, above that I wore my "Sweater Weather Is Better Weather" light Gray knit sweater. (picture on side)

By that time my curling iron was ready so I loosely curled my long hair before heading out the door with my gray Uug boots on. By the time I reached the museum it was almost time for Sunset, dad knew I was coming so he left the door unlocked for me. I walked in seeing Rexy and Teddy still 'asleep' as I say. "Hi dad." I spoke cheerfully. Both him and Becca looked at me and smiled, "How are you feeling Natasha, your dad told me that you were sick?" I nodded, "I was but I'm much better, thank you for asking. Oh and dad how much longer until sunset?"

He looked at his watch, "Three minutes, and go on I know Ahk misses you terribly." I smiled widely before practically running down to him. When I reached his tomb I saw the pin was already pulled out, dad does this so then Ahk can get out easily. I pushed the pin back into place locking him in.

Soon the tablet glowed and the guards moved out of their places a little. His coffin shook in frustration as he realized that the pin was back in place. "Your mine now." I whispered, pulling the pin out I stepped into the shadows. The lid came off and I saw him slowly climb out of his coffin, he looked around confused. "Larry, where are you?" His eyes turned sad as the quietness rose around him, "If only Natasha were here, I would show her my love for her. She would have learned how she is Kalyan in a much more beautiful form." He spoke so sadly and heartbroken, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadows. "Maybe you could tell me about Kalyan tonight?"

His whole body froze as he looked up at me, his eyes went wide with joy. "Your back, Larry said you were sick and I-I didn't think you'd make it." I knitted my eyebrows together, "Ahk if your saying that you thought I was going to die you are so wrong. Maybe in your old world many people died when they became sick but this is the twenty-first century and we have antibiotics that heal us before our sicknesses can kill us. Besides I would never die without saying goodbye to you now would I?" I stepped closer to him, in response he pulled me into his two strong arms.

"I'm sorry I doubted you in that way, I know you are a strong person. I just needed to realize how strong you are." I smiled nuzzling my head into his bare chest, he rested his head ontop of mine with a soft sigh. "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm fine. Hey can I ask you something?" He lifted my face with his fingertips, he softly whispered against my lips. "Anything, ask away." He pressed his lips to mine softly, his tongue asked for permission to enter slowly swiping along my cold lips. I accepted his offer to me as our tongues danced a dance no other could compare to.

I had to break away for a breath, "Can you tell me of Kalyan and yours love?" He nodded as we sat down together. We spent the next few hours talking about Kalyan and how I looked a lot like her. I made a mental note of what I gathered from him:

•She was a princess
•Father sent her there(Ahk's kingdom) for protection as her kingdom was under attack
•She was an early form of Catholicism or Christians
•Didn't believe in reincarnation
•Got pregnant with Ahkmenrah's child, a boy
•Was attacked and was killed by an arrow to the chest, his son was killed by the impact of the fall

We were laying snuggled next to each other on the ground, a thin blanket that Ahk found in a trunk covered our bodies. He softly sung a lullaby in his native tongue, his arms wrapped around my waist he had his lips on my neck. Suddenly he stopped, "What is that lovely smell?" I smiled laughing a little bit. "It's a perfume my friend made from a Lily flower. Do you like it?"

"Like it? No, I love it." He kissed my neck lovingly, sniffing the hallow of my neck he licked my skin causing me to moan lowly. His hands stroked my sides before one cupped my breast and the other my neck. Rubbing my left breast he brought the nipple to a tight peak, I gasped as his lips eagerly found mine kissing me hard. I reached up to untie the string that held his cloak like piece together, it fell down his back when I pushed it off his shoulders.

He straddled me as his tightness rubbed my thigh, just as I was going to let out a loud moan in pleasure Larry's voice rung out loudly. "Ahk it's five- Oh! Uhm Ahkmenrah what do you think you are doing to my daughter?!" I gasped, shit fuck dick pussy! DAD!

Ahk had fallen off of me, his weight almost crushed me but he held his weight up on his strong forearms. "Oh, hi dad." I squeaked out sitting up. "Uh huh, listen now I understand that you two really like each other and all but please do not do something-and I think you know what I mean by SOMETHING. I will admit I want grand babies but," I quickly cut in, "Dad, thank you for such those kind words of wisdom. If you would be so kind to leave us now that would be great."

Dad smiled a little and left with goodbye hung in the air. I helped Ahkmenrah climb into his coffin, he nuzzled my neck one more time inhaling the Lily scent before laying down. He crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes, right before the tablet could glow I leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips, I bent over and whispered "I'll be back tonight, maybe we could have some more fun."

I walked out after placing the lid back on him and folding his blanket. "Goodnight Ahkmenrah." I called out leaving the Museum with dad.