CHAPTER 1:That night

Kangmin is not your normal highschooler, he is what you would call a Warlock, his Grandfather is counting days and decided to pass it on his Grandson, who is still getting used to the magic he learns.

There are various things Kangmin can do, he can levitate things, conduct an energy source, and mind you his specialty is air, but today is not his day.

It was raining hard and he forgot his umbrella, and when crossing the road he saw lights but it was moving too fast, it seemed like hope left him so he just stood there waiting to get hit, until a force pushed him away, when he opened his eyes he saw a man in a uniform.

The man was undeniably gorgeous, probably a little older than him, and his mysterious hero was looking at him in concern.

"Are you alright?".

"Yes I am", Kangmin quickly answered.

"I am Officer Hong Minchan, what are you doing this late at night?", He introduced then proceeded to ask him.

It got silent from there, after Kangmin explained that he needed to go to the forest to do some stuff, Minchan found this very odd but offered to drive him there anyways.

Both of them didn't mind their wet clothes as Kangmin easily dried it off, but without Minchan knowing
"So what will you do there?", Minchan asked.

Kangmin pulled out his phone and a book and showed it to him.
The officer became wide-eyed as he saw the title of the book.
"How old are you?",He asked.

"I'm 17, hyung", Kangmin answered.

Minchan was more shocked, well he is only 22 yet here he is, already working as a police officer, he was recruited when he was just 18 years old.

Kangmin snapped him back to reality and said something.

"If you think I'm still a baby and shouldn't be practicing magic, I'd like to get off".

Minchan giggled at his statement and told him that it was too late as they already reached the forest, the rain was gone by then too so
Kangmin got out first and asked him if he'd like to watch.

"Sure, you'll need adult supervision anyways", He teased.

The younger glared at him and hit his shoulder.
"By the way kid, I never got your name", Minchan said.

"I am Yoo Kangmin, and I study at Hanlim", He introduced.

Minchan smiled at him and nodded his head.

He didn't question the boy when he needed to go home because he is sure that Kangmin will tell him when it's time.

Minchan became fascinated at the young warlock and tried his best not to laugh when he sees him fail and throw a little fit.

He received a phone call from his comrades and told them that someone needed a lift home, completely lying about what happened, but he'll let it pass.

The boy infront of him looked like he would be more of a mess if Minchan didn't come with him.

It was finally time, Kangmin went up of to him with sleepy eyes and told him that he wanted to go home, Minchan asked for his address and drove him there.

He called for the boy's parents to carry him inside the house,and Mr.Yoo came outside for this,
"Thank you", He said.

Minchan nodded at him and got back in his car and headed home himself.