Thanks and what comes next

It feels almost impossible to put it into words concerning getting to 10k in less than a month. I know I've improved, gained loving fans, friends and enjoyed my projects of writing as a whole.

Thank you for sticking with this story for how long its gone and its strange update process. Thank you for taking time out of your days to even read this when it wasn't that good. I love the fact people can even read this book during quarantine and not something else. It's been a hard journey getting this far, but I can promise you, The story is nowhere near over. More than that, I can promise it depends on if people want me to wrap it up completely since things will be different in future chapters. Or I pan out the plots in another book or two. It all depends on what my amazing fans wish for.

I have an amazing group of friends and lover pushing me forward which is all I need, as long as you keep reading. I'll keep updating my books despite the small amounts of reads at first and less attention I pay to them.

Another thing, please do stay safe in the hard times we're all facing. Each and everyone of us at that.  Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Your rogue (and happy) writer,