Bkdk shorts 1 (fluff)

Hi guys,  it's me again... Another story of bakudeku ship,, hope u guys enjoy, uwu

Izuku gone irritated and feels something inside him, "maybe I'm just imagining something.", He thought of himself.

"Gyahhh!", Suddenly izuku just yelped in shock and katsuki hid his laughter. "Kacchan, why are you laughing?", He asked.

"What? No! I didn't... I'm just driving, ya know?", Katsuki answered back.

Katsuki turned the to level 6 and izuku cuddled himself, hands gripping on his belly and his head's on the dashboard.

"Are you alright? We can go back if you want.", Katsuki pretended being concerned and turned it back to one.

"No, I'm fine, just keep on driving, maybe I just ate something bad but I can handle it.", Izuku said and silently moaning on his seat while his face is plastered with shade of red.

Until he remembered something, "k-kacchan, have you seen the vibrator this morning? I knew I put on top of the nightstand last night.", Izuku asked.

"I dunno, maybe you've just misplaced it on somewhere else, we'll check it later after we come back.", Katsuki shrugged.

"Why's your other hand on your pocket? Tell me, are you hiding something from me?", Izuku crossed his arm and brow furrowed.

Izuku found out it was the remote that fell from his pocket and being aggrevated.

"stop the car, Katsuki!", Izuku blurted out but katsuki ignored him.

"Stop the car, right now!", He roared again.

"What?- I'm sorry, I just want to have some fun.", Katsuki said wiping his tears by his back of his hand while laughing.

"So you're telling me that that thing is inside me? do you think imma joke on you, how could you?", Izuku now with teary eyes.

"Kacchan... Stop the car!", Izuku tuned seriously.

Katsuki parked his car and izuku jumped out.

"Hey, where are you going?", Katsuki yelled for izuku have walked 5meters away from him and turned back his head.

"Look, i'm sorry. I was that- I'm sorry please, forgive me.", Katsuki plead but the greenhead ignored and walked home.

Izuku's legs are shaking violently until he got tired and he fell on his butt, sticking on the dirt.

"I hate you, Katsuki, I hate you!", Izuku bursted out crying and wiping his tears by the backs of his hands.

"Look! I'm really sorry...", Katsuki gone depressed so he kneeled infront of his and held his hands. Regretting of what he did.

"How could I forgive you!? You're playing tricks on me!?", He continued sobbing.

"Please don't cry, i'm very sorry. It's just- oh come on, izuku... I just want to cheer you up since you're busy at work, you never rested and I thought you've forgotten me already.", Katsuki said while wiping the bags under his eyes with his both hands.

"You're mean, selfish, cocky and a fucking asshole, and an-and uwahhhh~", izuku bursted his cry more.

"Ahoka?!", Katsuki cussed under his breath then he smirked so he carried him in bridal style.

"Put me down, bakugo katsuki, this isn't funny, d'you hear me?!", Izuku wiggled but the Blondie is stronger than him, he never let him go.

Katsuki dragged him to the car and closed the door and headed to the driver seat. He hopped in and turned the car.

"And where you're supposed to go?", Izuku pouted and katsuki smirked.

"Oh my God, did I say something? What am I suppose to do now?", izuku froze to see Katsuki's signature smirk on his face so he panicked.

Katsuki drove so fast until they reached the apartment they were living. "Where do you think you're doing, deku?!", Izuku gulped, "ettou, I want to v-visit my m-mom, y-yeah- gah-", He laughed nervously.

Katsuki grabbed him on his waist and his eyes are literally blazing with flames, "oh, is that so?", He smirked more wider.

"Oh no~", izuku squirmed, "lemme go!?", He added so katsuki threw him on his shoulder.

They headed to their room and threw izuku on the bed. Katsuki put out the remote. "Give me that!?", He's about to grab it but katsuki turned it to level 7. Izuku is on the floor and panted shortly, "stop it, K-katsuki!?".

"Oops! My bad.", He grinned.

"Oh no! I think I'm gonna die.", Izuku uttered out.

"Deku... This is the punishment for calling me those words so brace yourself.", Katsuki kneeled again, splitting his legs then sit on izuku's lap and pinned his both hands on the carpet spread on the cold floor.

He bowed his head and kissed him through their lips. Izuku doesn't want to let him in so katsuki bit his lower lip.

Katsuki gave him a enthusiastic kiss until Katsuki pulled away and both catching their breaths heavily.

"I hate you, kacchan, I really hate you!", Izuku gone bleary, can't move more so he didn't tried to fiddle again and his eyes watering again.

Katsuki sit up and izuku thought he'll continue but instead, Katsuki took the remote and switched it off and walked away. He slowly moved to sit up and looked at katsuki's back and tilted his head for confusion, "what's happening to him?", He thought.

"Uh, kacchan~?", Izuku called softly so the taller man glanced and can't even show his face for him.

"Go to the bathroom and remove that thing." Katsuki called but izuku froze.

"Uhm-kay?", He snapped and limply headed to the bathroom, still confused and removed the vibrator until he saw his eyebags at the mirror.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly and opened the door, "kacchan, I'm done, I'd already- eh?", Katsuki engulfed izuku with his arms around his neck and nuzzled his nose on the crook of his neck, "I'm sorry.", He mumbled and the greenhead felt wet on his shoulder.

"It's okay now, so don't cry, alright?", Izuku patted his back and waved his hands. Katsuki sniffed and nodded so izuku embraced him back and hanged his hands at the back of katsuki's shoulders tighter.

Sorry for some wrong grammar and spellings, haha... Well, that's all, folks! Ba-bye~