Chapter 5

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

I heard my father howling, and turned to see that Damian disappeared.

"Huh? Where?--"

"Snow!" my father picked me up, and in an instant we were back at the castle.

"Snow! Are you okay!?" He spun me around, and round, and round then spun one more time before sighing in relief.

"My lovely daughter, I will definitely die of shock because of all your stunts," he said massaging his temples.

"Is daddy going to die because of me??" I said sobbing.

He looked flustered, and stumbled with his words.

"N-no! No, no, no, daddy was only joking, please stop crying, snowflake, daddy doesn't like it when you cry. I'm sorry," he said hugging me tightly.

I felt sorry about making him guilty so I pat his back, and comfort him.

"It's okay, daddy I forgive you, beacuse I love daddy. Very much," I said rubbing his back in a circular motion.

He carried me to my room, and sat me on my bed.

"Snowflake?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"I went looking for you because, It was uncle Darrius's birthday yesterday. He invited us again to have brunch with his family but we don't need to go if you don't feel like it," disregarding the fact that I was missing just a few minutes ago.

Then I remembered something important, then my eyes go wide.

"It is?" I asked, and he nods his head.

"I want to go, daddy," I said decisively.

He looked surprised and asked me again.

"Are you sure? You've been very busy lately, haven't you? If you're tired we don't have to go,"

I was tired, I mean with all this drama who wouldn't be? but Darrius is Father's old friend, and Dean's biological father. It's important that this event happens as planned.

"Uncle Darrius is father's high school friend, and you were very close, right? And we missed his birthday I feel very responsible for it. Instead of attending the birthday, you had to reject my proposal... " I said sadly.

"I see. Me and Darrius weren't that close, I just had a small circle of friends. You really don't need to go--"

'Okay first of all that just sounds really sad, dad,'

"But I want to. Or else I will always blame myself for making you miss your friend's birthday!" I said cutting him off.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, snowflake. You may cause a bit of trouble from time to time, but you're a very kind, and caring little girl," he stroked my head and said that he had some work to do.

"Daddy?" I called as he was about to leave through the door.

"Yes, snowflake?" he turned.

"Are you still banned from the bedroom?" I asked holding in laughter.

He slumped and said that he was, and then left.

"Hah," I exclaimed falling backward onto the bed.

'So, Dean will be here soon' I thought as I tried to remember his backstory.