⑦I Don't Need Your Help

Jeongguk went to the company the next day at eight sharp as usual. After two long, draining meetings, he wilted on his chair and hung his head back as an exasperated sigh jumped out of his mouth. Just a few seconds later, there was a knock on the door, but he remained unfazed.

"Come in."

"Missed me?" the blonde boy asked as he walked closer to his desk.

"I need to relieve some stress so how about you suck me off, baby?" Jeongguk uttered with a low voice as the boy sat on his lap.

"Sure." Yugyeom smiled, kittenish, and sucked kisses on his neck.

No, they weren't dating. They would just fuck sometimes because, as Jeongguk said, he wanted to relieve his tension, and Yugyeom never complained about it. Who wouldn't want to have sex with a ridiculously hot young billionaire anyway?

After Jeongguk came in his mouth, he pulled the boy to his lap again and sank his teeth into his neck, educing faint moans from him, but both flinched when they heard three knocks on his door.

Yugyeom scrambled to get off his lap and stood beside his desk as Namjoon stepped into the office. His hyungs didn't bother waiting for his permission to enter; they made it clear that they would just knock and then open the door. His little rules didn't apply to his hyungs.

Namjoon sighed heavily as he watched Yugyeom leave his office in haste, and then he laid his eyes on the younger. "You still haven't stopped fucking whoever I see."

"I'm just trying to have some fun," Jeongguk murmured with a shrug.

"At least stop messing with our employees. Six of them already quit because you messed with their feelings."

"It's not my fault. I always make clear what I ask from the beginning."

"Jeongguk. You're a CEO at your own company. You might be only twenty-three, but you have a lot of responsibilities. Outside of here, you can have as much fun as you want. But when you're here, I expect you to be focused," Namjoon scolded him in a soft tone.

"I'll try."

After talking about a new investment for some time, Namjoon returned to his office, and Jeongguk stayed in his as it was almost time for his food to arrive. He went through some documents, and a series of knocks interrupted him a while later.

"Come in," he said loud enough for the delivery boy to hear. His brows clumped together in a scowl, and he exploded out of his seat as in front of him stood an unfamiliar boy. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jaebum."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, jaw clenching. "Yeah, whatever, where's the other boy?"

"Oh, he had an accident."

His reply brought agitation to the CEO's features as his eyes enlarged a tad. "What kind of accident?"

"I don't know, Inguk just called me and said to help him out for a week or something."

"For a week?"

"Or more, he doesn't know yet."

Jeongguk sighed as he slipped his wallet out of his pocket and gave him €30 for his package.

"You're very generous, Mr. Jeon. Thank you." Jaebum accepted the €10 tip without questions and then bundled off.

Jeongguk reached for his phone right away and called Inguk.

"Hey, Kook."

"What happened?"

"Oh, I assume you mean what happened to Tae? The poor boy had an accident this morning. Someone hit his wheel with his car and knocked him off his bike. Thankfully, he was wearing his helmet and he wasn't injured severely but he almost crashed his right leg. I'm just returning to the cafe from the hospital."