Explanation

I think I don't need to explain the chapters rather than The last one.

So in the last chapter, it's been 3 years since Y/N last saw Tae. Tae vanished in front of her.

And after 3 years when Y/N again visits Tae's grave, the guard says that there was no grave for someone named Taehyung.

And the homeowner also refused to know someone named taehyung.

And then at the last when Y/N was gonna get wet in the rain she saw someone holding an umbrella for her and the owner was Taehyung.

And now u must wonder how?

Well....

Taehyung reincarnated.

I don't really have much knowledge about reincarnation. But it is something like getting a second life.

Taehyung had fall into darkness. Actually it was his chance to have a second life. He had to do some repents, rules and tasks to gain his another life.

And that's why It took him 3 years.

And now about the guard and homeowner.

As he was reincarnating again there was still someone named Taehyung but after he was full reincarnated, the previous taehyung vanished fully.

So that's why the guard and homeowner didn't remember anyone named taehyung.

Now I don't believe in such things but again it's a fictional story so hehe.

Sorry guys if its a little weird but I wanted to give y'all a surprise! :D

Now! Tell me...

Do you liked this story?

And did I surprise you? ;)

Okay so I take leave now. Ba byeeeee!