Burning tears

No, no, I can't go back. My sobbing became louder and the tears became heavier. All hope was lost. No, I can't let bakugou's death be in vain. I have to keep going. I slowly continue crawling. Todoroki stood there, watching me. "You know bunny, you never fail to amaze me," he said in a prideful tone. I ignored him and continued crawling.

The leaves crumbled beneath me. Each move made my legs ache more and more. "Stop," todoroki said firmly. There was a tint of sadness in his tone. I didn't stop though. I'm not going to let him take me. I have to keep fighting. "Bunny please, you're hurting me." Todoroki said guiltily. I was hurting him? He's the one that put me here.

{todoroki's pov}

I looked at your crawling form. Your legs looked horrible. They looked more swollen and more purple. Your face was soaked with tears. Your sobbing made my heart break. I couldn't stand looking at you like this. You looked so broken. I hold myself back from crying.

I clear my throat and say, "it's time to go home." I pick you up and throw you over my shoulder. You were struggling. Your determination made my heart sink. You were hitting my back and screaming at me to let you go. I ignored you and continued back to our home.

I looked at our surroundings. End of Autumn, beginning winter. Summer will be here soon. I better fix the house before my family's big vacation. I groaned in annoyance. Of course he picked this place of all places.

I walk you into the house and place your squirming body onto the couch. I get one of my guards to keep an eye on you while I go take care of a certain person laying in the woods.

{y/n's pov}

Todoroki laid me on the couch as he got one of his guards to watch me. I continuously cuss at him. Tears rolled down my face as todoroki walked out of sight. I look beside me and there was a guard. Pff, what's the worse he can do. No one can hurt me as much as todoroki did.

I roll off the couch and crawl away. He stood there watching me. He didn't break his tough guy act. Instead he just picked me up and put me back on the couch. I roll off again and we continue our cycle until I decide to give up.

I look at him with teary eyes, "please mister, help me," I beg. He looked at me. For a split second he showed me sympathy but then quickly went back to his act. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me while I laid on the couch pathetically.

I give him puppy eyes and he quickly looks away. "Please!" I desperately yell. He didn't say anything. I continued begging and every time he didn't say a word. I sit there crying my eyes out.

After a few minutes todoroki came in the room and greeted me with an angry face. I back up as much as I could. I was terrified of what he might do. We stayed silent for a minute. He looked at me with scary eyes. I wanted to ask if he killed bakugou. I'm pretty sure he did but I didn't see it so there could still be hope. I decide to stay silent. I had no idea what todoroki could be thinking.

After a few minutes of silence todoroki shook his head disappointedly and left. After a while kouki walked in. I was actually happy to see him. He gave me that familiar warm smile. It made me feel safe. "Hello dear," he says in a comforting tone. I start crying again which makes him come up to me and give me a hug. I hug him back and cried on his shoulder. I don't know why but something about him made me feel safe.

Kouki carries me up to my room and set me on the bed. He examined my legs for a while and then speaks, "you really did a number to your legs, you need to be more careful." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I tug kouki's arm and say, "please don't let him hurt me." Fresh tears rolled down my face. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the tears away. He stuffs the handkerchief back in his pocket and says, "I won't let him hurt you."