Chapter 66- Order 66 (kidding, or am I)

Oh shit it's Chapter 66. KNOT DONT DO IT AHHH! Just kidding, I'm alive.

You woke up on a medical table inside of a tent, you had to be in a campsite most likely on Mandalore. A bandage was wrapped around your stomach and hand as your armor laid on the floor next to you. The part of your shirt that covered your wound was lifted up so the bandages could be applied.

The thing that worried you the most though was when you looked at your belt and noticed that two things were missing, your lightsaber, and Ahsoka's holocron.
You shot up and looked around, ignoring the sharp pains in your stomach. You rummaged through the pile of your stuff and groaned in frustration when you came up empty handed.

Suddenly, Bo walked over followed closely behind by Ursa, who had a bandaged arm.
"Woah (y/n)," Bo said pushing you back onto the table.
"No, where is it?" You yelled and jumped to your feet.
Ursa and Bo both pushed you down by your shoulders and Bo pulled something off her belt.

"I figured it'd be safer with me than on the floor," she said handing the holocron to you.
"Thanks," you said taking it and clipping it back on your belt.
"Don't you want your lightsaber?" Bo asked confused.
"Sure," you shrugged. "I was more focused on the holocron, but thanks."
Bo handed your lightsaber to you and patted you on the shoulder.

You smiled at her and Ursa before pulling them into a hug. What you didn't know was that Sabine was watching from the entrance until you heard her move the side of the tent.
"Hey," she said.
"Hi Sabine," you said still hugging her mother and Bo.

"You guys look like siblings right now," Sabine crossed her arms.
"We could be siblings, you don't know," you joked.
"Sure (y/n)," Sabine smirked.
"Well we are great friends," Bo pointed out.
Ursa was the only one with a serious question.

"Do they need us?" She asked. "Are we making the attack plan?"
"Yeah," Sabine said.
"Alright, duty calls," Ursa said as she and Bo stood up.
"Hey! I wanna come!" You said.
"Not happening (y/n)," Bo joked.
"Nope, I'm coming," you said getting up and almost collapsing.

Bo and Ursa both caught you and walked by your side as you stumbled after Sabine. They only had to pick you up off the ground twice during the short walk from the medical tent to the briefing tent.

Once you got there, Ursa joined her husband, but stayed close to you just in case, while Bo still had on of your arms over her shoulder to support you.
"Bo I'm fine," you reassured her.
"I'm still gonna make sure you don't fall,"
"I'm not a child anymore," you said. "I'm fine."
"Alright," Bo said letting go of you. "But if you fall, I'm leaving you there."

Only then did you notice that everyone was silent while watching you and Bo.
"Let's start the meeting," you said to break the silence.

The briefing went well and a good plan was formed, which relieved you. Some people were given a different mission, like Sabine and Bo were going to destroy the weapon, Kanan and Ezra had to destroy the plans for it, while everyone else was told to stay in the hangar and fight.

You and Ursa were told to take a backseat on this fight, but you didn't want to. Ursa was going to help plan battle strategies while you were told to get some rest and wait for your injuries to heal.

"No," you said slamming your fist on the holotable.
"What (y/n)?" Ursa asked.
"I won't stay here, I'm going to fight," you said. "I have to, it's my duty."

Bo and Ursa glanced at each other before turning back to you.
"(Y/n), you're injured," Ursa said. "You need to get better before you take on the Empire."
"No, I won't do this again," you said. "Last time this happened, Ahsoka was kidnapped, I was helpless, it won't happen again."