Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this reaction. I am a certified Hot Girl. A hottie if you will. But we finna have another hot girl summer these niggas ain't even fucking ready. Cause we finna cut the fuck up again.

Namjoon

You were in you and your boyfriend Namjoon's apartment. Blasting Girls In The Hood. And twerking. With your new wig and fresh nails done. And booty shorts.

"Spending income on my outfit. These bitches mad mad they wanna hurt me ah." I rapped twerking throwing it back.

"Uh. Babe what the hell are you doing?" Namjoon said catching you off guard.

"Listening to Hot Girl Meg what do it look like?" I asked him continuing to bop to the song.

"Who?" He asked.

"Megan Thee Motherfucking Stalion. Aka H-town hottie." I said flipping my hair.

"Oh my God. Does she have to twerking in the living room like you're crazy?" He asked me making me laugh.

"Yes. And I'm gonna keep twerking." I said continuing.

"No. You're gonna stop." He said and I looked back at him.

"First of all. It's a Hot Girl Summer you can get dropped." I said rolling my eyes and Namjoon raised his eyebrows and picked me up making me laugh. And ran through the house.

"Play with me. You wanna leave me and have a Hot Girl Summer. Or be with me and still have a Hot Girl Summer?" He asked.

"I guess stay with you." I said rolling my eyes making him laugh.

Jin

Me and Jin are on the way to his parents house. Cause all of his cusions are there. And Jin made the mistake of letting me play music. He should already know I have a very diverse playlist. It can go from sad songs about break ups. To shaking that ass, and pimping rich dudes.

But right now I'm in the mood to listen to Megan Thee Stallion cause...for some reason I just feel the energy in the air to twerk.

"Real Hot Girl shit. Yea I'm in my bag but I'm his too. That's why every time you see me I got new some new shoes. Ahh. Mwah." I said and Jin looked over at me. But the beat ain't even drop yet. Like we didn't even get to DaBaby part yet.

When the beat dropped I leaned on the dashboard twerking. And Jin gasped. And pulled me to sit back down.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked me.

"Twerking. Turning the fuck up." I responded.

"On the way to my parents house. Have got no shame?" He asked me.

"Not at all." I said shaking my head.

"My little cusions are gonna be there." He said putting his hand on his chest like he was surprised.

"I hate to tell you. But your little cusion. She's a hot girl too. And she been posting all about having a hot girl summer. So it's only fair I pull up twerking to Megan." I said.

"Wha-"

"So turn my shit back up. And let me shake my ass." I said turning it up loud. And started twerking. And he shook his head at me.

When we pulled up to his parents house his little cusion was right outside. And not little little. Not like she 10. No she's 19. But that's my bitch still.

When she heard it she ran to the car and I got out of the car and we both started twerking. And I hyped her up.

"Throw it back bitch." I said hyping her up. And everyone just shook their heads at us. And clutched their invisible pearls.