Young master Oikawa

While Semi, Tendou, Daichi and Ushijima went back to Miyagi, Oikawa chooses to stay in Tokyo.

Why you ask?

He clearly didn't want to see his family. Those people were like strangers to him anyways.

Tooru is the Grandfather's favorite and of course a lot of cousins were envious. Tooru was the only favorite because he never pretended to be nice or someone he wasn't. When Tooru showed no interest in girls, it was his grandfather who accepted him first.

When his grandfather passed away, all his shares were given to Tooru making him the biggest share holder of their group at the age of 17 till now.

He was hanging out with Koutarou and Tetsurou in the Kuroo's mansion. They were playing some games in Tetsurou's room when Tooru's phone rang.

Tobio-chan❤ is calling.

Even if he acts like he hates that kid, he still liked him. Afterall it was Tobio who gave him strange comfort and entertainment during those suffocating family gatherings.

"What is it? Its Nine in the evening--- why are you breathing like that? Where are you? Who hurt you?" Tooru stood up and Koutarou paused the game.

"Tooru-niichan..." Tooru's heart was racing in fear because he had a gut feeling Tobio was in trouble.

Tobio rarely calls him that and Tooru surely knew Tobio wants something from him or he needs his help.

"What's wrong Tobio-chan?" He asked.

"I... Can you get me out of jail? Without our family knowing of course." Tobio said and Tooru gasped.

"Where the fuck are you? Are you okay? Have you eaten? What police station are you in?" Tooru asked as he gripped on Tetsurou's arm.

"I'm in a police station in Miyagi... get me out of here please. These policemen are scaring me and Shoyou." Tobio said and Tooru felt like passing out.

"I... Oh my god." Tooru was lost at words because no trains were left at this hour and of course it takes hours for a drive.

"Lets go. Ask him what happened." Tetsurou said and grabbed some things.

"Why are you in jail?" Tooru asked as he was wearing his shoes--- Koutarou was tying Tooru's shoelaces.

"I got into a fight." Tobio answered honestly.

"I see. I'm still in tokyo but I'm going there. See ya later." Tooru said and ended the phonecall.

"Lets go use my helicopter." Kuroo said and the two nodded.

Yes, Kuroo knows how to operate the helicopter since he was eighteen. He has his license and permit to let him operate the helicopter without getting into trouble.

"What happened to your baby cousin?" Tetsurou asked as he was helping Tooru and Koutarou in fastening their seatbelts.

"He got into a fight." Tooru said and Tetsurou sighed while called someone that they'll go to Miyagi via helicopter and they need to clear the helipad...

"It must be something serious... Kageyama-kun is not that type of person to pick up fights right?"

"Uhm... not sure about that." Tooru answered nervously and Tetsurou told them to get ready for take off.

Tetsurou looked really serious as he operated the helicopter. Koutarou was looking serious as well. Tooru was really nervous as he was sitting on on his seat.

Just what on earth happened to Kageyama Tobio? Why is he in jail and why was he in a fight? Did he won the fight or lost?

They arrived in Miyagi and they safely landed on a helipad owned by Tetsurou, Koutarou and Kiyoomi. They don't like staying in hotels whenever they go to Miyagi so they bought a villa which was located on a hill quite far from downtown. The servants in the villa bowed in respect when they saw Tetsurou, Koutarou and Tooru.