10. {demogorgan}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

november 13th
hawkins middle

"she's barely breathing. we gotta go." mike ordered.

dr martin brenner stepped out with his soldiers, "leave her. step away from the child."

"no!" mike yelled, "you want her, you have to kill us first."

"that's right! eat shit!"

"you asshole!" tilly added.

in a blink of an eye, all four of them were restrained by men from behind, "oh, no! no, no! no! no! get off me!"

"you idiot!" mike squirmed, "no!"

"get off me!" dustin yelled.

"i'll get you!" tilly threatened as she thrashed about. she tried remarkably hard to use her newfound abilities but she couldn't concentrate.

"ow! let go!"

brenner crouched down towards the girl and pulled her up, "eleven? eleven, can you hear me? eleven?"

her eyes fluttered open, "papa?"

"yes, yes, it's your papa." brenner nodded.

"you freak!" tilly yelled at him, "leave her alone."

"get off of me." mike grunted.

"let go!"

"i'm here now." brenner comforted her.

"let her go! let her go, you bastard!" mike shouted making el whimper.

"shh, shh, you're sick. you're sick, but i'm going to make you better."

"you make me sick!" tilly spat as rage flowed through her, "sick!"

"i'm going to take you back home, where i can make you well again." brenner continued, "where we can make all of this better, so no one else gets hurt."

"bad. bad. mike. tilly. mike." el pleaded.

"blood." mike muttered as the electricity spiked.

"what?"

"holy shit!" tilly realised, "blood."

the soldier's that was handling tilly cringed and dropped her, he examined his palms and they were scolded.

"what the-"

tilly turned around and slammed her foot in the man's stomach, leaving him completely winded. he didn't even have the chance to retaliate as the wall tile began slowly crackling and a slimy arm shot out the hole.

"demogorgan!" dustin yelled.

the guards abandoned their victims and drew their guns out.

"guys quick."