chapter 14: im coming out!

"Im home!" Adora said coming in at 8pm, right after Jasmine and Selene dropped her off from their dinner.

It was silent in the house, Adora shrugged it off and walked up to her room, it remained the same to when she and Catra ran out.

She smiled at the memory, she reached under her pillow and pulled out her diary, she never actually liked writing in there but she always did it for Angella.

She grabbed her pink pen, in the middle of writing a sentence she started doodling hearts at the top corner of the page, Catra had a massive effect on her.

"Dear diary:                      ♡
                                            ♡         ♡

Im back home from two days at Catra's house, i got to know her moms better and we went to dinner! Catra and i spent a night running around and we're  back together now!

Ps. she got a hot haircut too btw."

Adora finished, she wanted to make it simple since shes not obligated to actually write in that thing,

She closed it and yawned, she planned on taking a shower and sleeping early, she basically pulled an all-nighter and she needed to recharge at this point.

(Quick a/n: i just realized that i said that that day was a friday when it should be a thursday bc nobody has school on saturdays..)

-----

Adora woke up to the scent of pancakes, she slowly sat up and stretched, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

She went to her bathroom  and saw that she didn't  look as tired as she was yesterday, she yawned and scratched her shoulder.

She walked down the stairs, being greeted by a few workers cheerfully, apparently  they liked Adora more than Glimmer here.

She finally reached the kitchen and was greeted by Bow himself, who was making pancakes.

He saw his reflection in the window and immidiately spotted the tired blonde standing from the staircase.

"Good morning Adora!" He chirped flipping a fluffy pancake perfectly.

"Morning Bow, you seem very cheerful." She smiled picking an apple from a fruit basket and biting it "well yes i am! Today i plan on taking Glim on a date." He beamed serving a pancake on a plate with already prepared eggs and bacon, he slid it down to Adora who smiled gratefully.

"Sounds good Bow, im glad you finally got the courage to take one step ahead." Adora smiled finishing her apple and going to the food Bow just served her.

"Yup! I think this had been a rollercoaster so far, maybe Glimmer and i can settle on a term." Bow smiled mixing some pancake mix and spilling it on the pan carefully.

"Mayhbe,, i trigh glimmah if reade!." Adora shrugged, her mouth  full  "watch out you can choke-." Bow said , Adora nodded and continued eating.

"So recently you haven't  been hanging out with us and we wanted to know if everything is alright," Bow said glancing back at Adora before putting his attention on the task at hand.

Adora took a moment to finish chewing and swallow "oh! Oh.. yeah! Everything is A-OK!" Adora smiled and continued to stuff her food in her mouth.

"Its not like you cant have your own personal time Adora, i definitely  respect that, but maybe give us a heads up when you decide to?" Bow said putting the finished pancake.

Adora stopped to think, Bow was right, she couldve at least told them she was going out, she felt a bit guilty but Bow put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.