9. Plot Begins.

5 years later. (Day before Graduation)

Shizukana's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I sighed before getting of the bed and moving to the bathroom.

Eight years past since my parents death. But that didn't stop me from training to be the best.

I mastered Taijutsu and am pretty sure that I've reached Jonin level. I am pretty fast. I have got 20 kg weights on both my wrists and my ankles and I can move faster than any Chunin with them on.

I got Chakra nature down to the point and Ninjutsu too.

I practiced with Karito and can manipulate him with ease. I made my own jutsu which helps me put Karito on auto pilot. Not like a mind of its own but a few moves.

I call it Wind Style: Reapers Dance. I change the wind currents to make move Karito's strings so that he moves in one specified way. If I want him to create a distraction then I will move the wind in a way that makes Karito take the opponents fill concentration.

You must be wondering how I managed to master all of this within 5 years, well with the help of my Time manipulation.

Ever since I woke up to that mind altering incident with time, I dug a little deeper and experimented. The marks represent what stage I am in.

Yes, what stage. Let me explain, this ability has 3 stages.

Stage 1 allows me to slow down or speed up time. I can select a small area to slow or speed time, but its much harder.It gives me three red dots underneath both my eyes.

It gives me three red dots underneath both my eyes

Stage 2 allows me to stop time completely. I am able to pause a moment in time. It gives me some red markings.

Stage 3 allows me to rewind or forward a moment in time

Stage 3 allows me to rewind or forward a moment in time. Like how you rewind an old Cassette. This can apply to the whole world in general or to one specific area or person. It gives me some red and blue markings.

 It gives me some red and blue markings