12. {palace's arcade}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

october 29th, 1984
davis' residence - the palace

"come on dan." matilda joane davis groaned at her adoptive father, "just a dollar worth!"

"you have to go to your appointment if i give it to you." daniel davis negotiated.

ever since the whole demogorgan vs agents fiasco, tilly had to train at the lab because her powers were haywire and out of control.

"no!" tilly shook her head in disagreement, "i'm not going back there."

"then... no money." daniel set his cup down with a grin that he had finally said 'no' to the girl.

tilly noticed a bag of coins on his desk and grinned. her hand shot out and she slowly brought the bag of coins over to her.

"i can see you majo!" daniel laughed as he grabbed the floating bag that slightly burned his hand, making him hiss.

"please, dan." tilly begged him as she dabbed her nose.

"fine." he groaned, caving in, before tossing it at her face.

just before it hit her, she caught it mid-air using the radiation, "meanie."

"hey!"

tilly ran to the door and grabbed her skateboard.

"stay safe!" daniel yelled.

"okay! love you!" tilly called back before slamming the front door and hopping on her skateboard.

"wait up!" slater wilkinson shouted.

she turned around and saw him cycling over to her.

"how much have you got?" she asked him.

"four dollars worth." slater slowed down so she could get on the back, "you?"

"didn't count it, just stole it from dan." tilly shrugged.

"typical."

tilly grabbed the walkie on slater's basket and turned it on, "tilly and slater on their way."

"code names, please." dustin henderson's voice was heard.

"queen joane and aw slater on their way." tilly corrected herself.