Chapter 2 - reborn

Harrison's POV:

I was all nice and warm in a dark place but then suddenly I became aware of screaming and then very bright lights

Well it seems I'm being reborn again.

Well obviously you twit!!

I almost screamed, almost.
Is that you Life?
WELL OBVIOUSLY IM GIVING YOU A NEW LIFE YOU ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TWITTTTT I THOUGHT INTELLIGENCE GAVE YOU SOME INTELLIGENCE!!
Well not exactly.
Trust me it will still benefit you greatly what you did get Harrison now we must go so you can be born! See you in a few days. Said Death.

Then suddenly I became aware of what was going on. My mother Lily Marie Potter née Evans has just given birth and the nurses were making sure I was fine. Unlike most babies I didn't feel the need to cry because technically I'm mentally 17. So instead I just cringed from the cold.

"Not a screamer, very unusual." Commented a nearby nurse.

"He's ok though isn't he?!?" I heard a frantic voice say. I recognised it as my mother's voice instantly.

"Yes, Mrs Potter he's perfect in more ways then one."
"What do you mean ma'am?" A manly voice asked.
I turned my head from the nurse that was holding me to the voice. I almost cried on the spot when I saw who it was. My father. James Fleamont Potter.

"He's not only in perfect health, probably the healthiest baby I've ever seen but he is also absolutely adorable. No babies are normally cute when they've just been born, normally they're rather..well you know covered in wrinkles from being in the womb and wailing. He's perfect. Cutest baby I've ever seen." The nurse holding me said. I read her name badge. It said Janet Parker.

Seems I can still read.
Yes you kept all your previous abilities and new ones. Came Deaths voice.
Anyways according to this Janet I'm perfect and adorable, not like any other baby whys that?

That's my work Harrison. I told you that you wouldn't have trouble charming ANYBODY honestly I think your the cutest baby anyone's ever seen.

I have to agree. Said Mischief.
Perfect for causing trouble aye?
I internally laughed.

As they went out of my head and back to their jobs I was passed over to my mother. She held me tightly against her chest. With my father standing in front of her.

 With my father standing in front of her

Lily's POV:

He was perfect. Absolutely perfect. He had my eyes and James' messy black hair but it was a lot more tame. But still messy but in a more stylish way.
Even his eyes, though they were the same colour they were somehow even greener and brighter. Full of life, pure joy and two other things.
Mischief, definitely James' son but the second one made me confused. His eyes were full of love. Absolute pure love.