1

Nayeon : "Okay... Okay... I'll be careful don't worry oppa"

Nayeon spoke on the line as she keeps on arranging her suitcase while speaking to her older brother JB aka Jaebum.

Jb can hear her sister's chuckle.

Jb : "As you say my queen!"

Nayeon : "Don't lie... You got another queen. Your wife"

Jb : "I have 2 queens"

Nayeon : "And and... I am NOT going to allow you to sleep with your wife. Okay? I'll sleep with her"

Jb : "Wae? Wae?"

Nayeon : "Oh please... I don't want to hear her moanings I want to sleep peacefully"

Jb : "YAAH... Im Nayeon how can you say that about your sister in law? And your own big brother. Huh?"

Nayeon chuckled.

Nayeon : "Just kidding oppa... I just want to spend some time with my sister in law... I'll treat her like my younger sister... Just like Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung"

Jb : "Oh... No not at all... Remember earlier when you all were kids... Chae, Dubu and Tzu use to run from you cause you always hug them while saying 'oh my babies'"

Nayeon : "YAAH! Oppa don't underestimate my love for them... I'll love my sister in law just like them, I'll hug her into a bone cracking hug. I'll show her how older sister's love is"

Jb : "okay... Okay... Do whatever you want to do with her... But I'll just warn you she's a huge prankster."

Nayeon : "Let her be oppa... Oppa it's getting late here, I'll pack now and sleep. Okay?"

Jb : "Kay... Kay... Good night Nayeon"

Nayeon : "Night oppa"

Nayeon hunged the call as she zipped her luggage bag.

It took her few minutes to drift into sleep.

1) Im Nayeon

• Im Nayeon younger sister of Im Jaebum aka JB

•Age = 27

• Currently living in Callifornia.

Basic Introduction for the story...

She was living in Callifornia from past 3 years working as a maths teacher in one of the high school.

And it's been exactly 3 years since she visited Korea, everytime she's been stuck into some work and obviously she'll not risk students result as it will effect their selection in colleges.

This time she's finally going back cause it's her brother's first marriage anniversary, she can't make it on his marriage but this time she took a whole month vacation which she was not getting from the past 3 years.

She never saw JB's wife as he said

'You didn't attend my wedding now you'll only see her when you'll come back here. It's my revenge and your punishment for not attending your only brother's wedding'

He didn't let her see his wife's picture to. And as for Jeongyeon, who is JB's wife she have seen few pictures of Nayeon and JB together as it was hanging in the living room's middle wall.

Maybe taken when they were around 7 - 8 years old.

That pic have a beautiful back story behind it that's why JB decided to hang it.