Arc 2- Chapter 2

^Little que's taken appearance^

*Starfire's Pov*

We had been on the road for a while now, zombies couldn't even graze the jeep cause they were immediately taken down by the group.

'Ha~ I am getting bored~'

[Don't worry, you will soon get the distraction you need]

'Finally!'

And like little que said, in 15 minutes, more than a hundred zombies moved towards us.

'Little que, were they summoned by a high level zombie?'

[Yes host. It also happened in the normal story, which was one of the reasons they were slowed down]

'What level is the zombie?'

[Just a level 4 zombie]

'Well, let's get this party started then'

I giggled inwardly before getting out of the jeep to fight some zombies.

"Miss Fiona, Chief said to keep you safe. Please stay inside while we deal with this" One of the level 4 volunteer said while using his earth power to open the ground and swallow up the zombies.

"Can't you see there are too many zombies? Let me help, I don't want to be a useless burden" I said angrily as I faced him.

I grabbed a sword since I can't use a gun which will attract more zombies, and started slicing some zombie brains.

The volunteers tried to stop me but were too busy with the zombies.

"Roar!!!"

A zombie roar was heard as all the volunteers under level 4 fainted directly, the ones at level 4 clutched their head in pain while the ones at level 5 furrowed their brows in slight pain.

'If I am not mistaken, the level 4 zombie must have mind-controlling power for its scream to affect everyone'

[Yes host, you didn't feel any pain cause of my protection. That just shows that I am so awesome, aren't I?]

I ignored Little que's boasting as I used the present distraction to make my way away from the zombie crowd.

The zombies had gotten more ferocious after hearing the level 4 zombie's roar but thanks to the level 4 and 5 volunteers that were still stable, the group weren't defeated yet.

"They will be alright. After all, they survived in the normal storyline" I mumbled as I got out of the zombie crowd.

[Host... I thought you didn't care and said they will be alright?]

'Don't take it the wrong way, I just wanted to get some zombie nucleus to upgrade'

I am now in front of the 3 storey building where the level 4 zombie is.

[And it had to be the zombie that was summoning that crowd of zombies, just say you want to help them host]

Little que rolled his eyes as I just smiled while looking at the building.

To be honest, even if I know they will survive, some weak ones might die. Plus, I get to absorb the zombie nucleus though since it is a level 4 zombie, it won't be enough for leveling up. If I absorb some level 4 or one level 5 zombie nucleus, then I would be able to level up.

'Hey, give me information on this zombie'

[Well, since it is a mind powered zombie, it is physically weak but has a strong mind, which is why it can summon as much zombies as a level 5 can. You should be able to easily defeat it due to your level, after all, the higher the level you are, the faster and stronger you get]