Chapter 22 - Downloading!

——

[Name]: Natasha Romanoff

[Identity]: Black Widow

[Ability]: Superb-level Fighting technique (400mb), Agile Body (800mb), Strategic Wisdom (2gb), Anti-aging Gene (30gb), Proficiency in firearms (300mb).

——-

Sure enough, Black Widow had the most needed Anti-aging Gene ability for Bruce. The ability was beyond humanity's limits, even Hawkeye, or Clint Barton, didn't have it yet.

The gene Black Widow had, had been modified to greatly prolong her life and maintain her youth. What's more, it had powerful antibodies that could withstand most diseases and toxic gases.

If he could get this Anti-aging Gene, he would hardly have to worry about getting sick. This was a very useful ability that Bruce could not pass up on.

But this ability had surpassed the limits of humanity, so naturally the data that needed to be downloaded was huge. It far surpassed the amount downloaded from Hawkeye, reaching a staggering 30 GB!

After all, while it had no combat potential, an ability that could extend the lifespan of a human was naturally unique and worth more than money could ever buy.

Among the human heroes Bruce knew, only Captain America, Black Widow and Nick Fury had this ability.

Besides the Anti-aging Gene, another ability that caught Bruce's eye was the Superb-level Fighting technique. Although the amount of data was not very large, it was nonetheless a very useful ability for Bruce.

As for Strategic Wisdom, it would allow Bruce to have an IQ that was far beyond what ordinary people had.

The most distinctive ability that Black Widow had, was her Agile Body.

It allowed her to make all sorts of incredible movements, and the flexibility provided had reached the limits of the human body.

Focus!

With all that said, the priority right now was to get Black Widow's Anti-aging Gene. Bruce made the decision without hesitation.

"Beep, the connection is successful..."

"Beep, because the host has the Top-level Fighting technique ability, the size of Superb-level Fighting technique has dropped to 200 Mb."

"Beep, the connection is successful..."

"Beep, the Anti-aging Gene, size 30 GB has started downloading! The current download speed is 800kbs (valid within three meters.)"

With this kind of downloading speed, even if he bought the 100 x acceleration, it would still take Bruce more than an hour to fully download the abilities.

This kind of download time was too long.

After thinking of this, Bruce directly bought a 600 x download speed acceleration. The 600,000 USD he had saved up had vanished in an instant.

These were his savings after half a month of hard work. But, in order to improve his strength, he had to do this.

Even if it was 600 times faster now, it would still take more than ten minutes. He had already invested a lot into this, so no matter what, he had to keep Black Widow within a three-meter range for ten minutes.

After deciding, Bruce let go of her hand. Black Widow smiled at him and was ready to leave.

But Bruce stopped her before she could leave, and starting making small-talk. Black Widow had not rejected, so Coulson said nothing, even though he was surprised by Bruce's actions.