Part Seven | Do Your Best Iida

Here's the next part! I'm really glad you all like this story so far and I can't thank you enough for all your support!

_______

3rd Person POV

Taking the usual route to UA, you walk from home to the school. Considering that you and Midnight lived close enough, you didn't bother to use your bike as transport.

You'd been in a foul mood since yesterday thanks to the battle training and, after you changed out of your hero gear, you immediately booked it for home.

"That damn Todoroki..." you scowled. No matter what you tried, you couldn't get the encounter with him out of your head. His quirk was so overwhelming. He was leagues beyond you or anyone else in class just judging from strength alone.

That irked you.

You tighten your grip on the straps of your backpack with a snarl. 'That emotionless bastard...'

"Hey, kid!" A woman broke you out of your musings and you glared at her. You only just realized that you were at the school gates but it was swarming with reporters.

"I don't know what you want and I don't care. If you get close, you'll get hurt and I just want to get to class so beat it." you were hardly in the mood and it seemed that your sentiment was well received as the brunette jerked back. She clutched her mic to her chest as the crowd of reporters and cameramen were all too eager to clear a path for you.

Scowling, you adjusted your bag and walked past them without a second glance.

'The last thing I need is them touching me and I end up taking their energy...' sighing, you follow the steady flow of students and enter the UA doors.

_______

Y/n's POV

'I'll never get over how big this damn door is...' I frown, sliding it closed behind me as I enter the class. Most of the other students were already seated or off chatting amongst themselves.

A few of them noticed my entrance but the look on my face probably was a good enough deterrent to stop them from coming over. Ignoring some of them, mainly Sero and Kaminari, I took my seat in the back of the class. It was in the section furthest to the right and after setting my bag down, I let my head rest on my forearms with a sigh.

Bakugou's yelling snapped me out of the doze I'd slipped into and I groaned as I raised my head. He was quarreling with Kirishima and Sero about something or the other and I rolled my eyes.