Chapter 29 - Mind-control Immunity

"Boom!"

The loud explosion caused the ground to vibrate. Fortunately, the explosion was in an uninhabited area, otherwise there would have been great damage and loss of life.

Having heard the huge explosion, the tall man smiled.

"Dare to cause me trouble? Hmph," after saying that, he was about to leave, with no hesitation whatsoever.

He stayed completely calm during the explosion. After all, normal people could not survive from such a huge explosion.

Where as he, as a man who could survive the hunting of both S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra, he was an absolute badass.

"I can't stay here anymore. There are already some visitors", Doyle considered, "which proves that someone has been tracking me all along."

Whoosh~ something exploded just as he turned his back.

"Didn't die?" Doyle was confused.

That fact alone had him off guard for a moment, during which he was attacked by flying sabres.

Bruce had the Marksman ability, so although the smoke made the area foggy, his sight was not affected at all.

"Psst."

Doyle's shoulder was hit. Under such a powerful force, he fell to the ground, in complete agony.

Dumbfounded, he struggled to get up and look at the figure in the fire.

It was Bruce.

Although he was somewhat disheveled, he was not injured. The explosion just now was indeed very dangerous.

However, he had the Pig Iron Body and various other abilities, which helped him escape from the center of the explosion at a crucial time.

Doyle Jones? What a powerful man! His anti-reconnaissance ability and IQ got my respect.

Doyle could feel the danger emanating from Bruce, who just stood in the distance with both hands empty.

'What a tough guy he is!' Doyle thought to himself.

Such a violent explosion actually didn't hurt him, which shocked Doyle badly.

"Are you from S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Doyle asked.

Although he was in danger now, he looked very calm.

However Bruce kept silent, neither admitting nor denying.

"If you are from S.H.I.E.L.D., can you let me go? Of course, I will make it worth your while."

The pay mentioned wasn't money of course. Doyle couldn't have any savings because he had no legal status in the United States.

"I'm not interested." Bruce spoke. He didn't care about the 'pay' that Doyle would give him.

"But what if it's about HYDRA? I can guarantee that S.H.I.E.L.D. will be very interested. And you will be valued greatly if you get them this information."

Doyle was confident because his offer was worthy enough. No one would not care.

But Bruce was completely unconcerned.

S.H.I.E.L.D.?

HYDRA?

They meant nothing to him.

Although he was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. he did not blindly work for them. They were just temporarily beneficial to Bruce in his mission of strengthening himself.

And that was the most important thing for him. As for the information on Hydra, he did not care.

What he really cared about was that this guy in front of him owned very attractive abilities. That was in itself, enough.

Noticing that Bruce didn't react at all, Doyle's face changed dramatically.

"This is a great deal, do you really not want to obtain the information?" He was at his wits end.

Bruce shook his head and a knife appeared in his hand.

He realized that this guy not only had a high IQ, but he was also extremely powerful.That was the reason why he tried to trade.

Then, Bruce walked toward Doyle slowly.

And at this time, a remote control suddenly appeared in Doyle's hands.

"Go to helllllll!" He screamed.

There were other bombs on the ground near him, but he would never get his turn. Right as Doyle took out his remote control, Bruce threw his dagger.

"Psst."

Doyle's hand and the remote control both dropped, covered in blood.

His nasty trick was almost useless in front of Bruce.

"I need to hurry up, I can't let him die yet." Bruce quickly stepped forward and knocked Doyle out.

There are other bombs here huh?

He'd better be careful. When he found a safe place, Bruce looked at Doyle's abilities.

——-

[Name]: Doyle Jones.

[Identity]: Level 7 wanted man, member of HYDRA.

[Ability]: Intermediate-level fighting techniques (100mb), Explosion mastery (200mb), Gun mastery (300mb), Mind-control Immunity(2gb).

——-

Mind-control Immunity? Bruce was delighted.

Previously he had never even thought of obtaining this ability, showing how rare it was.

In the recent New York War, Loki would get a hold of the Mind-gem Scepter and get complete control of Hawkeye and the physicist Erik Selvig.

If it wasn't for Loki's failure to control Iron Man, the outcome of the New York War would be unknown.

Therefore, the ability "Mind-control Immunity" will be very important in the following New York War.

On the other hand, Bruce speculated that the reason why Doyle had such an ability was related to HYDRA.

The root cause of the Civil War was the Winter Soldier. So it was reasonable for HYDRA to have something against mind control related abilities.

After thinking for a moment, Bruce started downloading.

"Beep, connection established."

"Beep, Mind-control Immunity file size: 2gb, download started."

"Beep, download speed:1mb/s (valid within five meters)"

And sure enough, half an hour later, the download finished.

With Mind-control Immunity, Bruce could do something in the upcoming New York War.

Subsequently, Bruce contacted S.H.I.E.L.D. But this time, he did not choose to meet with the S.H.I.E.L.D. representatives directly, he just sent out his coordinates.

The money would naturally enter his account after they confirmed his kill.

As it was midnight, Bruce rushed back to his residence. But as he entered the city, his skin crawled because of an unknown feeling that suddenly hit him.

Someone was following him