𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟒 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 - ✔

Suggestion #4 - GeorgeNotFound

This one was suggested by guguguguugug :)

Thank you for the suggestion, you're awesome <3 

By the way, if I use the YouTube names of the different people, such as Sapnap, Dream, etc. it's because it's their Minecraft characters doing something. 

And ew I think I'm sick or something. I've been coughing all day yesterday and today, my stepmom says I look kinda pale and my throat hurts... Hope it's not corona lol 

ANYWAYS ENJOY JELLY-GEORGIE!!!

(not proofread)

You were doing it again. You and Clay. 

It was driving him completely insane. 

He didn't know what it was, or why he felt this way, as he had never had that sour taste in his mouth before, one that left a sudden urge to strangle someone or throw something across the room out of anger. He didn't know why that funny feeling returned in his stomach again. It felt like it was drowning him, yet he was perfectly fine sitting in his room with fresh air flowing through the window from the cold night outside. 

He felt it all the way into the core of his bone. And, not to be dramatic, but he would take jumping out of the open window in his room than listening to you and Clay any day. 

You were flirting with him again. And he was flirting right back. 

He had many times before wondered if the sour feeling was jealousy, if this was really what it felt like. But the man inside of him, or at least the part man inside of him, was too proud to admit that he was actually jealous of another man. Of his best friend out of all people. 

But he kept a chill face to show the stream how he was completely unaffected by the flirty comments thrown in the air and the weird actions caused by the Minecraft players in-game. 

Yet internally, it was driving him crazy. 

"Y/n," Clay said, "Come watch the sunset with me on the roof!" 

"Alright, I'm coming!" You giggled, causing George's heart to skip a beat, "I just need to put this stupid iron away." 

You put the iron in your inventory into a random chest closest to you, before you descended the stairs in the middle of the house that had been build in your small survival world. Dream stood by the edge of the roof, shifting, and for a second, you wondered if you should punch him down.

But you let him be. 

Instead, you ran over and took a place next to him, before shifting as well. 

Dream chuckled and moved closer to you, making it look like the two of you were holding hands in front of the sunset. 

"Two people on a date," Clay began singing, making you bite back a chuckle, "Just enjoying each other's company. I'm gonna take her home... And let her sleep next to me... In our Minecraft beds... Or something like that, I guess." 

"George, come join us, this is getting weird." You grinned, taking a screenshot of the moment to forever be saved, despite your comment. 

"No thanks," George denied, a slight hint of sourness hidden in the depths of his voice, "I'm good." 

"Come on!" Clay insisted, "It's gonna be like a... A threesome... The best threesome this world have ever seen." 

"Stop it."