Chapter 32 - Parker's awakening

At the moment, Parker was feeling extremely uncomfortable, It was as if he was dying.

He didn't know what was going on.

Today was an extracurricular activity day, but he had managed to get bitten by a spider. He knew that spiders were very dangerous, so he was in quite the panic right now.

There was only one thought in his heart now, and that was to ask for help.

But he did not tell anyone nor did he call home. In his mind, there was only one man capable of saving him right now.

And that man was Bruce, the person he trusted the most.

When the school bus arrived in front of the school, he called a cab and went directly to Bruce's house.

In order to better protect Parker, Bruce had told him his address before, with the hope that Parker would find him during a crucial time.

The school was only five streets away from Bruce's house, so It would not be long before he arrived.

Meanwhile, Bruce was sitting in front of the computer, looking at the big events that happened recently.

However, the Avengers had not yet formed, so all the news about them had been blocked off by S.H.I.E.L.D.

Even with his authority as a level 5 agent, he could not even touch that subject.

Perhaps only the real top agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. knew about that.

"Forget it, I'll stop looking for now." Bruce thought.

According to his estimation, there were two possibilities on what his next task would be.

The first one was the study of the Tesseract, and the other one might be about Captain America.

Tesseract was listed as a top secret by S.H.I.E.L.D. and only Hawkeye could be in the complete know of something like this.

As for Captain America, that was the more probable mission.

After all, although Captain America was powerful, he had just awakened at this point in time.

After seventy years of sleep, his body would be mostly paralyzed, and it would be a while before he could be at his full strength again.

During this time, It would be impossible for him to exert his real strength.

So, in the meantime, he needed some training to catch up to the world, as well as speed up his recovery process.

"If that's the case, this is great news." Bruce smiles.

Captain America was injected with the Super Serum, and he also had a piece of the most powerful Vibranium that S.H.I.E.L.D. had to offer.

Vibranium was the rarest metal in the world before Wakanda officially revealed themselves.

It was hard to get, and even Iron Man's father did not have a lot.

If he could get his hands on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Vibranium, his strength would undoubtedly undergo a massive transformation.

After a while though, Bruce no longer thought about this.

Just as Bruce closed the page, the alarm he had set up for Parker began ringing.

"Peter's route is deviating." Bruce found that strange, so he then checked Parker's current location on his computer.

And sure enough, the red dot on the screen had made a huge deviation, completely deviating from Parker originally route.

And Parker 's current destination was Bruce's home.

"Why would he suddenly come to my house?" Bruce was puzzled.

He had previously told Parker, that if there was anything unusual happening to him, he should come to him.

Today, it seemed to be the day of Parker's extracurricular activities.

"This is..." Seeing this, Bruce was surprised.

Because whether it be in the original comics or in the movies, Parker is always bitten by a spider during his extracurricular activities.

And then, overnight, he became Spider-Man!

"That must be It." Bruce smiled.

Parker's ability had awoken, meaning that he could finally do what he intended to do on this mission, and download his abilities.

And Parker had some strong abilities. Whether it be his strength, speed or endurance, he had them all, and in spares.

That was the real super power.

He is about ten minutes away from me, I need to prepare.

Bruce's face lit up with a smile, then he proceeded to clean up around the house while waiting for Parker.

"Buzz..."

Sure enough, soon after, the doorbell rang, and he went to open the door.

And indeed, It was Parker.

"Mr. Bruce...help me."

At the moment, Parker was pale and trembling. Bruce knew that Parker was running a low fever.

This may be a sign that the process of spider gene fusion had begun.

"Come in." Bruce seemed very calm about it though.

Because he knew that Parker was going to be okay, and he would even benefit a lot out of this temporary confusion.

When Parker looked at Bruce's calm face, he suddenly calmed down as well.

As Parker was going to his room, Bruce put a hand on him, and Parker's status panel emerged.

——-

[Name]: Peter Benjamin Parker.

[Identity]: High school student.

[Ability]: Reorganizing...

——-

Reorganizing huh..

It probably represented that the change that Parker was currently going through was not over yet.

"Mr. Bruce, will I die? I was bitten by a spider during my extracurricular activities."

Parker was still very nervous, after all he was quite young, and still afraid of death at this point in the timeline.

"You will be fine, believe me!" Bruce said, and layed Parker on the bed.

Soon after, Parker felt a bit tired, so he fell asleep.

Bruce's eyes were unchanged, now that Parker's ability was still being formed, It would be at least a day before It finished.

After his ability was fully formed, Bruce would instantly download most of his abilities.

In the meantime however, Bruce went back to the parlor and continued to search for information.

Until the next morning