Chapter 36- Never Change

I look out the window at the pouring rain as I sit on Alya's red bedspread in her room. Marinette sits on the rug, and Alya is seated in her desk chair. Marinette's hair is down and a towel is loosely sitting on her head. I'm wearing one of Alya's tee shirts, as mine is soaked from the rain.

We were out for a walk with Alya when our of nowhere it began pouring. We had to bolt back to Alya's apartment, but by the time we got there, it was too late and we were drenched.

"What should we do now?" I ask, letting out a small moan.

Alya's eyes light up. "We could play Dance Planet!"

"That's a great idea! I love that game!" Marinette exclaims.

We run to the living room and Alya turns on her gaming system, as Marinette grabs the controllers. Alya slides the disk in and sits on the couch. When the game loads in big bold letters appear, spelling out DANCE PLANET

"What song should we do first?" Marinette asks.

"Let's let (yn) pick." Alya says handing me the controller.

"Alright." I say taking the control. I scroll for a couple of seconds until I come to Nightingale's Ladybug and Chat Noir song. "Let's do this!"

"Good choice" Alya says.

The three of us stand up and begin dancing to the white characters on the screen dressed as Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Miraculous, simply the best!

Up to the test when things go wrong!

I try to do the spin and trip, barley catching myself. "Whoa!" I giggle and keep going

Miraculous!

The three of us strike the final pose, and smile at each other.
When the scores are revealed, Alya jumps in the air and yells. "HAHA!! I GOT THE TOP SCOOOORE!"

"You got lucky!" Marinette teases.

"At least you did better than I did!" I chuckle.

After dancing for another half an hour, the rain clears up and Marinette and I decide to head home.

"I promise to bring this shirt to school tomorrow, Alya." I say.

"Cool, thankyou!" She says

"No, thankYOU." I say, giggling.

—————

I sit on a rooftop leaning my head on Chat's shoulder. We were telling each other our most embarrassing moments.

"You did what?!?" I say laughing.

"It's not one of my proudest moments, Snowflake..." He looks down at me, smiling.

"It's alright, you're still my Chaton."

Chat Noir's face turns a bright shade of pink, and I kiss him on the cheek.

"...and that will never change." I whisper in his ear.

"You promise?"

"I promise."