13

the minute our lips touched i felt a calming sensation, ive been waiting for this i needed this.

we pulled away and we just stared at each other.

a blush painted my he just smirked.

"i've been wanting to do that for awhile" he said confidently.

"oh really?" i looked at him with a smirk.

"how about tonight we go to that club y/n get some drinks and just let loose?"

i sighed "fine, this is only time i'll do this"

time skip

i had finished all my makeup and now i was deciding on what to wear...

i looked at all the clothes and the one piece of clothing that seemed to work was this tight short black dress.

i wasn't normally into clothing like this my sister actually bought this for me, but of course i never wore it because i never went out...

the dress brought out my curves it looked nice with the smokey makeup look i was wearing too, i put on some black heels and bam i was done.

i walked out of my room seeing dabi on the couch on his phone.

"ta-da!" i said

he turned around and his eyes locked on to my body his face turned a light pink.

"HEY eyes up here."

he snapped out of it and looked me in the eyes.

"you look- uh nice.."

"thank you! should we get going" i said with a smile.

we walked out of my apartment and dabi decided to drive me to this "club"

we pulled into a empty car lot.

"where are we?" i asked.

"just follow me." he grabbed my hand and tugged me to this door. i begun to hear loud music coming from the building.

he knocked a few time and a man answered, "ohhh dabi i haven't seen you in forever whos this lovely girl!!" he said with a smirk.

"it's my girlfriend" he said sternly.

"i'm not-" he nugged me in the shoulder.

"come on in you two!" the man said excitedly.

we walked in and i immediately asked why he called me his "girlfriend" not like i didn't want to be of course..

"it's because he wouldn't let you in if you were just my friend."

the lights were bright it was warm from all the body's dancing on the dance floor, drinks were getting passed around and people were having makeout sessions.

it was a lot...

"let's get a drink." dabi said pulling my hand over to the bar, i began to drink and i never told dabi this but once i'm drunk i'm a whole new person.

after four drinks i begun walking weird, he was laughing at me on the dance floor for trying to dance.

"heY DABI" i yelled.

"what?" he said with a smile.

"you're so fucking hot sometimes." i said slurred as i fell into his arms.

"oh you're drunk drunk." he said.

"nO i'm not you're just hot okay? how many drinks did you have?" i said slurred.

"six, im just tipsy."

"SIX?!? how the hell i wanna go home weve been here for hours now i want you." i mumbled.

his face got red over the compliment.

"okay doll." he said with a smirk.

we began to walk out to the car, i almost fell a few times but we made it.

as we sat in the car i looked at him, my hand began to caress his face, "dabi?" "what y/n"

i leaned in and kissed him, soon our kisses began to get more tense. the air was getting humid my hands were in his fluffy hair.

my hand began to slide down his chest but he stopped me, "you're drunk y/n when we're sober we can continue this."

"wHat i want you now" i said slurred.

then i passed out.

(the next day)

i woke up in my bed, my makeup was removed and i was covered up in my warm blankets.

"what happened??" i asked

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
y'all excited i'm backkkkkkkkk