SUMMARY

Boboiboy Galaxy X BNHA Crossover – ELEMENTAL HERO IN BNHA

Hello guys, StarTwinkle here! I am a big FAN of Boboiboy Galaxy and also BNHA!

Please if you have not watched both of these series, I really recommend you to watch them because the characters in my story revolve around them.

Trust me, you will definitely like it! 

SUMMARY:

"Where am I?"

After being hit by Wishbot powers, Boboiboy suddenly found himself in a world where currently most of the human population possess superpowers called quirks and heroes had become the main profession there. He also finds himself facing a villain along with a group of students called Class 1-A. So, this is Boboiboy's journey on becoming 'The Elemental Hero' in UA as he faces many challenges and surprises that awaits him. Can Boboiboy survive in that world? And be the elemental hero he already is?

Important Note! 

This story sets in Boboiboy Galaxy Musim 2 (comic version) and for BNHA during USJ arc.  Also, Boboiboy Galaxy owns by ANIMONSTA while BHNA owns by Kohei Hirokoshi. The only thing I own is the storyline. Also, in this story, Boboiboy already had his new watch and his fusion power. This story also centres around Boboiboy as he set a new adventure in BNHA!

I will start off with an original idea of mine then it will continue to the next BHNA arcs. 

I really hope you will enjoy them reading this! Thank you!

WARNING!

Grammar mistakes, bad English, and typos, up ahead!

Maybe slight OOC and spoilers as well.

Also, contains long chapters.

Anyway, I hope you forgive these mistakes and enjoy reading this story!

Sneak Peak!

"You wanted to become everybody's hero right, Boboiboy?!" he smirked. "Then, for my last wish Wishbot! I wish that Boboiboy will disappear to a world fitting for a 'hero' like him!"

A black portal appeared beneath me and the next thing I knew when I woke up was that I was in a different world, very different from mine!

.

.

.

"Where am I?"

I will update as soon as I can!

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!