Chapter 14: "You can't Just go up to Someone and Ask are you a Mermaid?"

Sometimes your presence
alone is enough comfort
to help when you
have no words left to say.
Sometimes forgiveness is
not the act of forgiving
but by letting yourself move on
and you words I forgive you
helps the other person continue without guilt

Melody Medina

And then she stared at his lips and droplets of tears flew from her eyes. 'I've been oblivious this entire time. But it really has been you that I love. I've been so stupid, I can't believe myself. You been right in front of me and I just ignored you. ...How could I? You've been in front of my eyes and been in love with me this entire time and looked what I did to you. I hurt you as much so. Would you forgive me?'

The tan skinned one begin to smile embracing her in a endearing hug. He kissed her ever so gently and a warm buzzing feeling sparked through both of their veins. 'Catherine, my dear I've been waiting for you to tell me this since we were twelve and now fourteen years later you finally realized it is me and I couldn't be even happier. My love, would you do the honors and unite your life with mine as then shall walk through the lane as we tie this knot fusing us together until death shall we part?'

Rain was pouring out from Catherine's eyes and she-

"It's been like ten minutes. What could be taking them that long? They are just drying off right and not taking a whole bath in there right?" I thought out loud.
I put a bookmark in the book The Tales of Catherine Velvetine de Amoris by Lottie Doux and closed the book. I started reading after Miracine all of the sudden ran to dry her brother off. It strike me as something odd, but I will ignore it for now.

"Eh, who knows." Ashton just shrugged, "Though this whole thing was a bit weird, abnormal if you ask me."

"Yeah and did you see that blue light that shined?" I stated. Now that I think about it there was a necklace or a pendant. I need to talk to Seivon. But first I have one more subject to study.
"He seems so mysterious. Too bad you don't know him Kaisa, if you did then maybe..." I looked at her grinning.
As much as I ship her with Ash, there was something juicy going on between them.

"We are not having this conversation." Kaisa told me flatly.

Malseania choose that excellent time to speak up, "Light? A blue light you say? I didn't see any." Malseania innocently put on a confused mask while sweetly twittering her fingers.
She had a petite figure with what seems to be an innocent and sweet girl who been through a lot, but now I don't know.

"It could have been just from the water." Kaisa told me, but it seems odd.

I stared at Kaisa and grinned. Subject change!
"Kaisa I believe that I was mistaken and he is not into you, but Miracine!"
Kaisa then widen her eyes and started laughing. I stood there with my arms crossed, "What do you not believe me?"

"No, it's just that most people he thinks of like a sister or brother," Kaisa told me and I could only think she was just saying that.
Hmmmmm.

"I think I'm going to go check on them!" I decided.

"Hey now, you don't know where she is right now and what if you find her and she is angry so she takes it out on you?" Kaisa asked a bit worried.

"Yeah," Malseania nodded her head, "That could be dangerous. I mean you can go if you want but..."

"I can handle anyone facing sadness!" Melody declared and started running off to find her.