Shoto Todoroki: Origin

'Endeavor's my old man. He's been stuck as the number two hero forever.' Shoto narrated.

'It is my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might.' Endeavor narrated.

'If you have something from the number one hero, then I... have even more reason to beat you.

In my memories, my mother is always crying. "Your left side is unsightly", my mother said as she poured boiling water on me. Without using my damn old man's Quirk... No... I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it.

No matter what you are to All Might, I will rise above you with just my right side.' Shoto narrated.

"But I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me. I will beat you, too!" Izuku said.

"Yeah! You tell him, Izuku!" Kurome cheered.

"This episode will be an exciting one!" Bols said.

"Aside from this exciting match, we'll see someone's story and understand why he had to be a cold person to the people around him." Meliodas said.

"You mean, Shoto's backstory?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yes. And in this episode, we will see how this will made him one of your favorite people on your lists." Kizaru said.

"In what way, huh?" Seryu asked.

"Hey, stop bitching around, will you?" Saitama said.

"Okay. But I'm sure that Izuku will win this one!" Seryu said.

'We'll see.' The gods thought.

A young Shoto can be seen crying in his mother's chest and he gets patted on his head.

"But you want to be a hero don't you? It's okay for you to be one." Shoto's mother said.

"Before I knew it, I had forgotten what happened after this..." Shoto narrated. The scene shifted to the Stadium as everyone's eyes are all focused on the upcoming match between Shoto and Izuku. As their faces are shown on the screen, everyone erupted in cheers.

"The first match of the second round! At this year's sports festival, both have shown top-class performances! Midoriya!" Present Mic announced.

'First, he'll come at me with ice.' Izuku thought with a determined look.

"Versus... Todoroki!" Present Mic announced.

'It'll be dangerous to let him use that power as he likes.' Shoto thought.

"It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now..."

'The instant we start...' The two contestants thought.

"Start!" Present Mic yelled.

"Go!" Shoto released a line of ice glacier into Izuku with his foot.

"Smash!" Izuku flicks his middle finger and breaks the ice glacier, and sending such wind pressure to Shoto who covers himself and to the audience behind him.

"So cold!" One audience said.

"Just the wind is already this cold?!" Another audience asked.

"Wow! What a way to start the match!" Bulat said.

"But... Don't tell me that Midoriya's finger..." Chelsea uttered.

"What do you mean?" Ieyasu asked.

'Just as I expected. He was prepared to injure himself to negate the attack.' Shoto thought as he sees Midoriya shaking his hand due to the pain of his broken middle finger.