But

Namjoon pushes the button to the intercom thing.

"Who is it?" I can hear Yoongi's grumpy voice.
"Brought coffee" is all Namjoon says. The door opens up. He walks towards the elevator as I follow behind him. He presses a level and we head up.

"If those guys actually have that incident on tape, I would love to have it" Namjoon speaks up.
"Why?" I ask.

"Do you even realized how cool you were? I don't think I will shut up about how cool you are" he says.
"Oh, uh, thanks" I say. I don't really know what to do. I never really get compliments.

The elevator doors open and I walk out first. Namjoon then leads the way to a door. He knocks.

"Guess who?" He asks the door. The door opens.

I see a messy looking Yoongi. It's pretty cute. I smile as he glances over us. He immediately shuts the door.

"We got coffee" Namjoon tries to convince him.
"Give me a minute" I hear Yoongi's muffled voice. We stand waiting by the door. We hear a few noises and the door opens again.

"What you doing here?" He asks, mostly to me.
"Thanks for letting us in" Namjoon says as he squeezes past Yoongi.

"Care to come in?" He turns to me.
"Thanks" I say and pass him. His apartment is pretty dark and a little messy.

"Geez, I told you to open the curtains" Namjoon says as he opens the curtains. The natural sunlight fills the room. I notice that Yoongi squints his eyes.

Did he just wake up or does he usually live like this?

"Yoongi, we just went through the craziest thing at the supermarket" Namjoon says dramatically as he goes somewhere. I just follow him and I end up in the kitchen.

I dump the bags on the counter next to Namjoon's bags. He already has the kettle on.

"Oh yeah? What happened?" He asks as he observes Namjoon taking out three cups.
"Craziest thing. So (Y/N) and I..." Namjoon tells the whole story dramatically. Yoongi's eyes were wide.

At the end of the story, Namjoon hands me a cup of tea.

"Thanks" I say as I start sipping on it.
"Wow...are you guys-like-ok?" Yoongi asks. Oh, he actually cares?

"Just a little shaken up" Namjoon says as he sips on his own tea.

He pours Yoongi the iced-coffee into the other cup and hands it over to Yoongi.

"Sugar always helps me feel better" Yoongi suggests as he begins on his coffee.
"We actually brought. Let's dig in" I say and dump the bags. I grab the first chocolate I see.

"So, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you like-I dunno-take a nap or something? I would be pretty tired after something like that" Yoongi says as he accepts the chocolate I offered him and pops the piece into his mouth.

"A nap sounds good. The adrenaline rush left me" Namjoon says.
"And you?" Yoongi asks.
"I'm fine" I say with a shrug. I have already dealt with serious issues in the past. It still shakes me to the core but I don't crash afterwards.

"She's really amazing Yoongi. You should've seen her. I wish I could show you a video or something cause words can't describe how amazing she was-is" Namjoon says.
"Thanks Namjoon" I say as I smile softly towards him.

"I-I guess I'll sleep a little" Namjoon says, not looking at me as he disappears somewhere.

"Where's he going?" I ask.
"Probably to sleep on my bed" he simply says as he searches the bag. These two must be really close. I wish I had someone like that...