What you call them

Another relationship one

Jim Gordon~detective (🤷🏻‍♀️ I probably would but I have no reason I guess)

Harvey Bullock~Harv (I think this is his nickname but idk)

Fish Mooney~FiSh! (I mean I was thinking about making it Mama but then I thought 'actually no that's just too weird'

Edward Nygma~Riddle master! (Or Dork But obviously it's because he is the RiDdLeR)

Oswald Cobblepot~ Pengy! (Or Os/Ozzie because why not Pengy is adorable)

Barbara Kean~B (Or Barb/Babs because that is basically her nickname)

Jerome Valeska~Ginger ( Because have you seen his hair????? It's ReD and FlUfFy!!!!! Well it was fluffy in the beginning I think it was more spiky later on)

Jeremiah Valeska~Goofball (And Miah Because he is kinda clumsy and stuff also why not he is kinda dorky)

Ecco~Tiger (She just sorta has that personality that would remind some of like a tiger or something fierce in a way stubborn etc also real quick moment if crippling depression but
EcCo DeSeRvEd BeTtEr R.I.P Ecco 🙏🏻)

Jervis Tetch~Hatter (lOoK I DoNt CaRe if you don't like it it's better than Hypnotist ~_~ also I believe Alice actually did call the mad hatter Hatter In the movie but I can't remember -_-)

Jonathan Crane~Crow (Because why not also crows are supposed to be scared of scarecrows I believe that's the only reason they exist but I don't really think they work very much 🤦🏻‍♀️👀)

Lee Thompkins~Doc (I mean that is what they call her also when you read that did you happen to think of bugs bunny saying "what's up doc?" While eating a carrot? No? Just me, ok I'll go now @-@)

Selina Kyle~Cat (Or cat whisperer 😂 WhY? well cat is her nickname also she likes cats all that)

Bruce Wayne~Tough guy (let's just say if I ever make a scenario of why you call him that it all started with sarcasm and lifting a a big chair 😂😂)

Bridget Pike~Hottie (I mean Fire=HoT also have you seen this girl? I'm straight but jeez she is prettyyyyyyyyyyyy)

FIY I'm only mentioning this because of the Bridget part but omg the young adult ivy and the last Ivy or the adult adult Ivy ohhhh mah gawd someone hand me a fan they are gorgeous I mentioned it to my mom while rewatching Gotham again and she said "got a girl crush?" They are making me doubt being straight I mean I don't want to kiss them or anything but omg they are too pretty someone get me some ice!!!