Chapter 60

Shopping~

Shopping~

Teehee.

I'm now in the expensive sreets of J. Bills  immersing myself in shopping and eating. As for why?  It's because Christmas is coming and I asked Okaasama if I could go out to buy some gifts which she immediately agreed. That surprised me though keke.

"Hmm what should I buy next~"

After buying several gifts for several people I'm going to give some, I decided to take a rest and chill for a bit. I arrived at my favorite café,  I mean Maxwell-sama and mine's.

I sat on the outside table to enjoy the scenery outside.

"What should I order~"

Mumbling happily to my self, in the end I choose to have some Lammington which consists of sponge cake and is dipped in a chocolate sprinkled with finely desiccated coconut,  and partnered it with some Macchiato hehe.

"This is bliss fufu~"

Savoring the taste of the dessert, I didn't noticed that someone suddenly sat in front of me.

"You're still the same as ever,  Reinhart-san"

(⊙.⊙)

Ugh..

"Au.. Audenburgg-sama?! "

He smiled confirming my words.  I immediately swallowed my food down and composed myself.

"My~ Good day to you,  Audenburgg-sama. I wonder if it's your hobby to appear in a very critical moment"

By ciritical moment..

I basically mean embarrassing.

Why do he always have to appear in such timing?!

Damn.

"Not really. Anyway,  it's been a long time. How have you been doing? "

"It is indeed.  I am doing fine as you can see.  Thanks for asking,  Audenburgg-sama. How about you? "

Uh.

Is it just me or it's kind of awkward.

"I'm doing well too.."

"Oh,  that's good to hear then~"

"..."

Kruu kruu~

Why.

Why is it awkward?!

It's not like we've done anything bad right?!

Rigggghhhhttt?!

"I'm sorry"

He suddenly said

"Eh? "

"What happened back then was because of my carelessness. I brought you troubles"

Ah.

He was talking about me and him being accused of having an affair. 

What the heck!

That's the most ridiculous rumor I ever had in my 2 lives!

Just don't let me know who on earth spread thay false rumors because I will surely kill them 1000x

Ah damnit!

"My~ it's not your fault,  Audenburgg-sama. In fact I am also to blame. I just loosen my guard and let such thing happened. But no matter what happened, I don't want us to be awkward. It's not like it's true right? "