eleven

don't show him how crazy you are

[not edited]

Chiara woke up to her phone buzzing, fuck off mom. She looks around the room sees him brushing his teeth. Getting up from the bed and limping to him, they greet each other.

"Good morning" he kisses her forehead, and hands her a spare toothbrush, doing his best to not look down at her naked figure. "I'm going to shower quickly, do you want me to drop you home after?" she nods.

"Can I join you?" the girl teases and finishes brushing her teeth.

"After last night I don't see why not" he replies, leading her in before turning on the water. She kisses him on the lips as water ran down their bodies. The kiss started as an innocent peck but turned into a hunger filled battle. His arms grip around her as he presser her hard against the shower wall. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she sucks on his bottom lip as a moan escapes from his throat.

She feels him harden in between her parted legs, but he pulls back, not wanting to get too carried away.

"Chiara, we're here to shower" he joked.

"Yeah, that's what we're doing right?" he shakes his head before beginning to wash her. First her neck, then her back, and finally, he gets on his knees placing pecks all over her ass, making her push back towards him.

She liked him down on his knees.

Dominic stands back up and she grabs the sponge from his hand. Chiara begins washing his chest and shoulders, as his eyes zoomed in on her nipples, staring at the silver piercings. He loved her breasts, she knows because last night he wouldn't sucking, licking and nibbling on them, and she wouldn't mind that attention again.

"Dominic..." Chiara says.

"Shhh... keep washing me. Let me enjoy these" he says before grabbing onto her breasts.

Dominic puts his mouth over her left breast, making her moan instantly. She stopped washing him at this point and leaned closer to him. The water hits their backs, allowing the soap to wash off both their bodies. His hands move from her breasts down to her hips, not before smacking her ass.

He slightly parts her legs with a hand and slowly slides it between her thighs. He teases her pussy over and over again, making her gasp.

"Can we do this on the bed?"

He ignores her and listens to his dick. And his dicks wants her now.

Not hearing an answer, Chiara slides to the floor and grabs the base of his dick, guiding the rest into her mouth. A small moan escaping his mouth. He puts a hand on the wall to hold himself—letting the water hit his back— and closed his eyes. She licks from the base to the tip of his dick, slowly, and draws circles around the head. Failing to contain his moans, he curses.