Study

"So (Name)," Satori began, trailing towards you, "Our captain and our manager dating? Cute~"

"You're really funny," You deadpanned, ignoring the red head's constant bothersome comments as you lazily sat in the library at Shiratorizawa.

"Oh I forgot," Satori jumped up from his seat directly across from you as your brow raised, "I told um-"

He's lying.

"I told Semisemi that I'd help him with homework, bye (Name) see you later!" He rushed out of the library, and you blankly stared in his direction. He had something up his sleeve.

Who would ask Satori of all people for homework help? You thought to yourself with a small chuckle. Your eyes remained on the doors of the library, awaiting for Satori's little plan to play into action.

Not even a moment later, Wakatoshi was shoved into the library, a tuft of red hair behind the taller male as he was pushed in. His eyes leisurely scanned the area around him, before his eyes locked with yours. A smile formed on your lips as he began walking towards you, slugging his bag on the ground when he took the seat that Satori was previously in.

"Hello Wakatoshi," You smiled up at him, before your eyes once again fell onto your work. The table you had chosen with Satori was small, and there was barely any leg room with him- but with Wakatoshi your legs constantly pressed up against one another, lightly brushing against each other as every small movement made your heart jump. He seemed to remain unfazed as his head rested on his hand silently flipping through his papers.

"Is your hand feeling better?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"It's beginning to feel better," He shrugged with his normal blank tone.

"That's good."

A few hours passed as you both studied for your own classes. You didn't get too distracted, with short moments where you would find yourself simply staring at the olive haired male (not that he noticed), or when you checked your phone when you got tired of staring at your neatly written out notes.

"Is the library going to close soon?" He asked, looking up at you for confirmation.

"Mmhm," You hummed, shutting your notebook close as you began to pack up, Wakatoshi doing the same, "Wanna keep studying together?"

He nodded as he followed you to your dorm room. When you walked out of the school, you were greeted with the rushing, cold wind of the night. The sun had already set, as Wakatoshi handed you a jacket after staring at your shivering form.

"Are you cold? You can wear my jacket again."

"But what about you? Aren't you cold too?" You questioned, reluctant to take the warm sweater from him, "I have mine in my bag I can just-"

"I'm not cold," He stated.

"But you're going to get sick-"

He shrugged as he placed the sweater in your hands with a blank expression.

You mumbled a small thank you, slugging the jacket over your shoulders before you continued your way towards the dorms. After a long walk, you entered your dorm room, closing the door behind you as his eyes took notice of how your room was slightly rearranged since the last time he visited. You practically raced for your bed as you face planted into your pillow, before sitting upwards and shooting him a beaming smile. You patted the space next to you, ushering for him to sit as he obeyed, slowly taking off his shoes as he climbed onto your queen sized bed, plopping down next to you. You took your homework out, and began to get to work, Wakatoshi doing the same as the pen in his hand traced across the paper. You were sitting directly next to each other, the warmth of his body invading yours as you let out a shaky breath. Your hand rested on your chin, tightly holding the sweater as you relaxed into the scent.