22

A/N:Thank you for 100 votes! Also watch Hamilton on Disney+

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"We're almost done." Seungmin muttered after checking the pictures. He snapped a few more, asking me to change position and giving other direction. I listened to his directions and did my best to please him. I really wanted to win this competition, but for Seungmin not me. I was already famous enough, but someone with Min's talent deserved recognition.

"I'm all done, Hyunjin Hyung." Seungmin said, once again checking the results of the shoot on his camera. I got up from my chair and walked over to the adorable boy. My hand reached out and ruffled his styled hair. He frowned up at me, but I slid my hand to hold his face, touching the healing cut on his cheek.

"Now I want to take pictures of you." I said and he quickly shook his head, shaking my hand off in the process. "Please, Minnie?" I whispered in his ear, snaking my hand around his thin waist to rest on the small of his back, pushing him into me. I felt his cheeks heat up against my face, and I nuzzled into him.

When he pulled away I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout. "Please? You're so pretty and I want you to take pictures of you!" I pleaded, grabbing his hips and making him gasp. He still shook his head, blushing from my previous actions.

"I don't want any pictures of my Hyunnie." He pouted, hiding his face in his hands. "I don't like being photographed." He muttered shyly. I laughed at how cute he was and glided my hands up his sides and chest to move his hands from his face.

"That's kind of ironic, Minnie." I chucked. "You're a photographer that hates being photographed. It's actually kind of fitting. You always are on the other side of the camera." I held his jaw in my hand and he sighed.

"I guess, but I just don't think I'm special enough or pretty enough to be photographed. Any sane person would rather capture your beauty, than my plain face." My grip on his jaw tighened, not enough to hurt, but enough to make him listen.

"You are anything but plain, and anyone would be lucky to have you as a model. And, even if you were plain, it wouldn't matter to me, because I would still care for you, because you are the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out. You better not let anyone tell you different, ok?" I said and Seungmin nodded, turning red and glancing down to avoid my eyes.

"Look at me Minnie." I said sternly, lifting his face back up. His pretty eyes met mine and I stared at him, just wanting to admire the masterpiece that was Kim Seungmin for a while. He turned red and I chuckled. I removed my hand from his face, and then got an idea.

I leaned closer and placed a short kiss on Minnie's cheek. My lips lingered for couple seconds, and his cheek heated up against them. When I pulled away Seungmin's hand clutched his cheek, his eyes wide with shock and his face redder than I had ever seen it.

"God, you're so gorgeous when you blush." I murmured, and then placed my lips onto his forehead. Min tried to hide in my chest and I let him, holding the back of his head and stroking his back reassuringly. "Such a cute shy baby." I murmured and he squealed, squirming against my chest.

"Come on, Minnie. We should get you home, it's later than I thought." I said and checking my watch and realizing it was already 6 pm. "I'll drive you, I still don't feel comfortable letting you ride the bus alone. You should have asked me to pick you up this morning." I scolded playfully, leading him to my car after making sure we didn't forget anything.