Wroetofreezy- Adorable

Cal's P.O.V.

"Harry?" I called as I poked my head into said boys' office. "Do you want to go and grab some dinner?"

The only greeting I got was silence. It wasn't because my boyfriend was giving me a cold shoulder or anything, he was just concentrating hard and his brain had a tendency to tune everything around him out when he was working. I smiled to myself, filled with complete fondness, as I looked at his hunched form, planning future videos.

"Harry?" I said again, moving to stand behind him, both hands gently coming up to massage his shoulders. "Nearly done?"

He startled a little at the sudden pressure but immediately relaxed, sighing a little, when he realised it was just me giving him a much needed shoulder massage. "Mhm, nearly."

Either because it was an automatic response to my touch or because it was just so good- I doubted it- but Harry's eyes drifted shut and he seemed to be enjoying it so much that he slumped forward so far that his forehead nearly touched the desk, tension fading from his body.

"Have you ever considered becoming a professional?" He murmured. "Because I swear I've never gotten a massage as good as yours."

I chuckled and even though it was already dark outside, I felt like I was flying because this was the happiest I had felt all day. I hadn't seen my boyfriend since breakfast that morning as he had been busy with upcoming deadlines and anxiety about projects, but he had been working far too hard.

"Well then I'll have to quit YouTube and move somewhere with a massage place and I wouldn't see you that often, so no. I don't want to leave you, plus then you'd have to pay for it and queue and shit, not like you couldn't get it for free whenever you want now since, you know, we're together literally 24/7."

Harry's nose scrunched up in that adorable way that made me what to squeeze him in a hug. "Fair. I like having you all to myself."

Youre lucky youre cute, I grinned, looking down at him. Ill do whatever you want, babe.

Harry smiled triumphantly, looking satisfied, not like this wasn't news to him. He knew I would do anything in the world for him because I loved him so freaking much.

Finishing off my free massage session I bent down and pressed a soft kiss to Harry's forehead. "How long do you reckon you'll be? I want to go and get something to eat after this, I'm starving."

Harry groaned from the loss of my touch. "About an hour?"

I made a face. "20 minutes?"

"40." He grumbled.

"30? Please Haz, I just wanna go get some food but I'm not leaving unless you come as well because I know you won't eat otherwise." I gave him a pointed look. "Besides, Tobi would kill me if I wasn't looking out for you. He's know how hard you've been working too."

"Fine." He huffed. "But my editors gonna kill me if I don't get this stuff to him by tonight."

It was silent for the next five minutes or so, Harry trying really hard to concentrate on the writing on the paper in front of him while I took his spare office chair and spun in it idly, waiting for him to be done.

"Can you stop that?" I think it came out a little harsher than he meant because his face morphed into a sudden panic and shame which only went away after I laughed and stopped swinging.

It only took a few minutes before I was bored again and was spinning on my chair without even realising it. I was pretty sure I was pouting too, because of Harry's telling off.

"See? You're doing it again." Harry said, a little softer this time. "And stop pouting you big baby."

I lifted an eyebrow in surprise and Harry went red, realizing he'd basically admitted he couldn't concentrate on his work because of me and that was when he started to pout. The smug look on my face was enough to make him look back down at his laptop and pretend to work in an attempt to hide the pink blooming across his cheeks.

"Aw babe, you're so cute." I tease, because an embarrassed Harry was an even cuter Harry. I didn't expect him to reply considering he was still turning into a tomato but I was pleasantly surprised when he muttered-

"Yeah." He sniggered. "I'm cute as fuck and you know it."

I stared at him in silence for a good moment before Harry finally looked up from his laptop and our eyes met. I threw my head back and filled the room with laughter which makes Harry chuckle as well, his embarrassment temporarily forgotten.

Once we both calmed down and my laughter faded into the occasionally snigger, I reached over and pulled Harry into a hug.

"Alright, alright, now can you stop being an adorable asshole and finish this? I want some dinner, please. I'll get some ice cream too and we can watch movies and eat junk food tonight."

Harry's face lit up at the mention of ice cream.

"Deal. Don't think I'll stop being adorable though, I was kind of born that way." I faked a disgusted face because damn, cheeky brat.

"I'm gonna borrow the couch. Wake me up when you're ready to go, yeah?"

I figured he might actually be able to work if I was out of the way and seriously, I needed some sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Almost exactly forty minutes later I heard Harry let out a huff of air and I was right in assuming it was because he was finally done for the day. I heard him get up and stretch before coming over and gently shaking my shoulder. I made my eyes flutter in response like I had actually been asleep.

"Hey, Cal?" He whispered. "Let's go get some dinner."

"Ugh." I grumbled, squinting. "Maybe I shouldn't have slept so long. 'm freaking tired. You're finished though?"

Harry nodded enthusiastically, gesturing to his desk on which sat the completed sheet.

"Just sent it in, now come on! You said you were hungry and now I am too!" He pouted again, making me life because I wanted to tease him more.

"Eh, screw dinner. Just come and sleep." I said, grinning.

Harry sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Babe no, you're the one complaining that Tobi was gonna kill you if I didn't eat." I giggled.

Fine, okay, as long as I get cuddles all night.

Its me whos going to suffer from how annoying youre gonna be, idiot. He grumbled. "But fine. Come on, let's go."

I rolled my eyes but failed to contain the smile that spread across my face because as much as I hated to admit it, I loved it when Harry called me names when I knew he was teasing. He was just as adorable then as he was any other time, especially when he was fake-mad at me.

Pressing a final kiss to his lips I secured an arm around his waist and smiled.

"Alright, dinner time."