13♠️

maya cole🤑

"get up bae we gotta go to target and buy some shit."

i groaned getting up, "what you mean? what time is it?"

i turned my body facing him, i smiled at my ring. we really getting married.

he kissed my forehead pulling me up off the bed, "it's almost 9:30, i wanna get there early cause i got more stuff planned for us later."

i yawned rubbing my eyes, "bae. this early? gimme 30 more minutes."

he shook his head pushing me into the washroom, "you gotta learn to be up early maya."

i scuffed, "correction, mrs. maya merritt. get it right hoe."

he laughed shaking his head, "your right, my fault. but hurry up for real there's more shit at yo crib we gotta get."

tjay merritt💸

i left the washroom closing the door behind me.

i sat on the bed just scrolling through instagram. man, i gotta hit the studio soon. haven't been in that hoe in a while, but right now it's all about maya.

she came out the washroom wearing a white long sleeved turtleneck and a mini skirt.

"you ready?" i asked and she nodded her head intertwining her fingers with mine

at target.

"ion really know what we're here for, all i know is whenever you step in target youon ever leave without anything." i grabbed a cart pushing it in front of me.

she stopped in her tracks mugging me, "you got up this early to come to target and you don't even know what you want? God save me."

"man just start walking. it's good to be up early, you need this." she rolled her eyes, we were walking in the toys section.

"oh i remember why we here." a/n: idk if there's build-a-bear in target or not but if there isn't just pretend there is.

i grabbed her arm leading her to the build-a-bear station.

"what animal you want?" i asked her.

she giggled jumping up and down, "uhm, a unicorn!"

i sighed in relief, i already had her one made, just making sure it was the right shit.