The Wedding

No One's POV

1 Week Ago

Luna was currently with her dad as he tried to teach her everything that she needed to know to be the chief of the village. As this was happening her mother was preparing the wedding as she wanted everything to be perfect for her little girl. (Y/N) was with Mako as they were checking the perimeter along with two other people. As Luna was going over everything her father brought her to the main hall where everyone important got together, and everyone would come to eat for a celebration. This was where the wedding dinner was going to take place, but right now Luna sat in the chief's chair that was at the very end of the building where she could see everyone. 

She was sitting there as it felt weird to sit in the chair that only her father sat in. She was letting it all sink in until she saw (Y/N) and Mako return with only one other person. Mako looked at the father, "Sir we have a report-" He simply put his hand up "Don't tell me that." He then signaled to Luna to which Mako slightly bowed, "Sorry your majesty." Luna became a little shy, "I-it's fine. What do you need to tell me?" "We went on patrol and everything seems in order. Everything is fine." "That is great to hear. You may all rest and take the day off." The four bowed for Luna to stop (Y/N), "(Y/N), would you please meet me at home." "Will do chief." Luna blushed a little as she wasn't used to being called that.

(Y/N) returned home to take off a coat and a few warm articles of clothing. He gabbed a brush to start a fire. He waited a few minutes to open the door as Luna came through like clockwork. (Y/N) sat on the couch for Luna to lay down on the couch with her head on his lap. (Y/N) started to brush her tail making her somewhat purr in joy every time. Luna let out a sigh, "This whole chief thing is so hard. How did dad deal with this for so long." "Well I guess that it gets easier the more you do it." "I guess." Luna looked up at (Y/N), "It's ironic isn't it?" "What is?" "We're about to get married and I've seen you less over the past week than I have when we were strangers trying to survive together." "That is pretty ironic." Luna giggled a little to put her hand on his cheek, "I love you." "I love you too sweetie."

Luna sat up to kiss (Y/N) as he kissed back to stop brushing. Luna separated to kiss him again as it was a bit stronger. (Y/N) kissed back for him to lightly bring his hands down Luna's side making her shiver as he licked her lips. Luna responded by opening her lips letting (Y/N)'s tongue in as he explored the territory. Luna started to moan a little as her cheeks gained a red hue while she started to feel (Y/N)'s abs through his clothes, and her left ear being rubbed. (Y/N) lightly put his hand on Luna's rear making her jump a little but lean into his touch, until there was a knock at the door. The two separated for them to look at each other as they blushed a little. Luna gave a small shy smile as she leaned into (Y/N)'s ear, "On our honeymoon." 

Luna got up as (Y/N) stayed seated as he crossed his legs. Luna opened the door to see her mother, "Hello my dear little Luna." "Hey mom. What is it?" "We are going dress shopping!" "What?" She grabbed her arm to drag her, "Come on." (Y/N) was left alone as he tapped his legs. Somewhere else Mako was preparing for the wedding as Suzi walked behind him as they both carried a few chairs. When they were done placing the chairs Suzi gave two thumbs up, "We did it!" Mako nodded, "Yep. Let's go back home." "Why?" "We have to do something out there." Suzi gave off a smile, "Ok." The two walked out and back to Mako's house for Suzi to look at the couch, "Looks like Ron and Kira are asleep."

Suzi looked at Mako, "So what do you need to talk about?" Mako seemed to fidget a little, "I am not very good with words." "I know." "So I never understood why Luna would like a human so much." "Uh huh." "That was until I met you." Suzi's smile went away as it was replaced by her hiding her mouth with her hair as she blushed a little, "Uh huh." "So I just wanted to say that, I really like you. How Luna and (Y/N) like each other." Suzi started to shuffle a little as it was silent for awhile. Mako went to say something, but Suzi interrupted him by quickly kissing his lips. Mako for the first time blushed, "That was, pleasant." "Yes it was." Ron peered at the two as Kira smiled seeing what happened.

The Next Day

Everyone was siting in chairs as (Y/N) stood at the end of the aisle as the previous chief was waiting to give his daughter away. The four men that was with Mako when they first met was standing behind (Y/N) as he has grown close to them. He was wearing warm and cozy clothes made of fur. Luna was about to come out, but she was starting to a little worried like everyone does when they're getting married. She was taping her foot as she was wearing a white dress, until Mako came in, "What's wrong little sis?" "What if I'm wrong for him? What if we don't stay together?" Mako put his hands on her shoulders, "Luna shush. Do you know what (Y/N) spent the entire time while we were on patrol?" "What?" "He was worried that he wasn't good enough to marry you. He was worried that something may go wrong, he was a wreck." "Really?" "Really. Now let me walk you down the aisle so that you can be with the one that you love." Luna took a deep breathe, "Alright." 

Mako started to walk Luna down the aisle as (Y/N) looked at her as his mouth almost went a gap from seeing how beautiful she looked. She soon was now in front of (Y/N) as she whispered, "How do I look?" (Y/N) spoke without hesitation, "Beautiful." Luna gleamed as her father started to bring Luna and (Y/N) together into marriage. After a few minutes he said, "(Y/N) do you take Luna as your wife?" "I do." Her father started to tear up, "L-Luna, do you t-take (Y/N) as you-h-husband?" "Yes I do." Her father couldn't speak as he started to cry for Luna's mom to pat his back, "You may now kiss the bride." Luna and (Y/N) kissed as everyone started to cheer as the two separated to smile and shy a little from everyone cheering.

The wedding was beautiful and after five hours everyone went home and it was now night. In (Y/N) and Luna's house it was silent. In the bedroom (Y/N) laid on his back in his underwear only as Luna laid on top of him with only her panties on as her breasts pressed against his chest as she looked up at him with lustful eyes, "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too Luna."

Three chapters coming up. One is a lemon.