𝘃. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

(CHAPTER FIVE)
Glitter

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

John B was upset and slightly horny when Selena had pulled away from his embrace, he was so close to kissing her, then he could brag to JJ about being able to pull a kook while also after a super hot girl by his side.

"Why the long face." Selena teased as she pulled out a hair brush from her small backpack, she brushed out the tangled brown strands. Mixed with the sweat and rain, Selena didn't not feel clean and needed to freshen up with the emergency kit she carried everywhere.

"Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes as watched her pull out a bunch of random items from her backpack. "What do you have a whole fridge in there too?"

"B John, I smell like an actual sewer, I don't want to be walking into the archives smelling this." The girl pulled out a random perfume and drowned herself in it.

"Can we go now?"

"Alright, alright, someone's grumpy." The two exited the store and ordered an Uber to get to the archives quicker considering that they were running out of time.

As they began theyre journey to the entrance of the expensive college that held the archives within its interior. Selena had already been given a boring tour when her father first came here to donate the papers so she already the route mapped out in her head. "The library is on the other side of the student center, have you ever even been here before?"

"I've never been to a single college, no." He replied his hands tightly gripped onto his backpack straps

"Well your gonna have to visit one sooner or later, how do you like it?"

"So far, so good."

"So, to sum up this whole place, my dads whole bloodline went here, I'm talking generations, and he'd fall into a severe coma if I even thought about not going here." Selena explained swiftly as they made their way to the entrance.

"That's pretty rough."

"How 'bout you, what is B John thinking about in his great future." Selena smiled at him as he let out a sigh and glanced over at the large building.

"Uh, well college has never been on my radar, so. It's not like I could pull money out my ass and pay it either, Pope's the one who's into this whole college thing." The brunette explained as Selena felt a buzz in the convenient pocket of her dress.