22. DIRTY HANDS

22. DIRTY HANDS

ALIYAH'S ASS IS CRAMPING

She'd been sitting for the better part of forty-five minutes before she started to shift around on the cushion she put on the floor. This is the first time Elijah has been to her apartment and he barely had a chance to explore it before Aliyah dragged him to her couch where she had all her tools laid out.

Two fine-teeth combs, two plastic bags to put the hair into, and some snacks which Elijah had already started munching on.

While Aliyah is seated on the floor right in front of the coffee table, Elijah is sat behind her, her arms thrown over his knees as she tries to keep them from getting tired.

Aliyah shifts for the sixth time, lifting her ass from the cushion that had molded into the shape of it, getting a small chuckle from Elijah in return.

"What is wrong with you?" He questions, moving his fingers quickly as he takes out yet another braid.

Aliyah groans, "My ass hurts."

"We haven't even been sitting for that long," Elijah retorts, massaging her scalp with some oil.

"That's easy for you to say, dude. You're on the couch." Aliyah rolls her eyes before throwing her head back to meet an upside down Elijah, "Feed me."

"My hands are dirty."

She narrows her eyes, skeptically, "Mine too. And they can't be that dirty if you been eating deadass this whole time."

Teasingly, he reaches into an open bag of pretzels and throws one into his mouth, smacking his lips loudly. He receives her middle finger in return.

"Should we take a break?" Elijah asks after a moment, flashing his hand out.

Rolling her eyes, the woman drops her head back down and shakes it, "We gotta do this quick. I wanna to wash my hair before nightfall."

The man behind her laughs, "I'll wash it for you, just relax. Try not to think about your ass too much. My patients complain less than you."

Aliyah gasps dramatically as she hits his knee, "Take that ba━ oh."

She's cut off by the feeling of Elijah's magical fingers scratching an itch that Aliyah didn't even know was there. A moan escapes her as euphoria washes over her. That, however, doesn't last long before Elijah pauses his actions.

"Why'd you stop?" Aliyah whines like a child.

Elijah narrows his eyes at the back of the woman's head, "You okay?"

"Shhh," She reaches her hand back to put his hands that are frozen in her hair into motion, "Keep going. It feels amazing."

Elijah chuckles at her words before complying to her request, "As you wish, madam."