𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE:ARGUMENTS

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE:
ARGUMENTS

EMMA AVOIDED ANY ROOM that contained Bella or Edward. They had come home a few days ago and Bella's stomach was already swollen as if she had been pregnant for four months. Emma had also decided to avoid any rooms that contained her wife. Rosalie had been eager to help Bella as soon as she stepped in the door and was spending absolutely no time with Emma. Maybe she was jealous, and that's what pissed her off. She shouldn't be jealous over a human who had a demon child growing inside her.

Edward had tried to talk to her several times, but Emma simply ignored him and walked the other direction. This time, he wasn't having it. He left his pregnant wife downstairs and bounded up the steps. He barged into Emma's room and closed the door loudly behind him. Emma slowly looked up from her book and cocked a perfect eyebrow.

"Can I help you?"

"I need to talk to you." Edward told the girl.

"Ah, yes, but right now I'm busy." Emma responded.

"You're reading a book that you've read at least seven times." Edward retorted.

"It's a good book." Emma shrugged. Edward huffed before walking up to her bed and taking the book from her hands. Emma went to protest but decided there was no point. She huffed before sitting up and looking at him. "Fine. Speak."

"Look, I don't like this just as much as you do." Edward started. "And you know I hate it when you're mad at me."

"Eddie, I'm always mad at you." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and listen." Edward sighed. Emma put her hands up in surrender and motioned for him to continue talking. "I need you to help me convince her to get rid of it."

Emma snorted. "That's funny."

"Em, I'm serious."

Emma smiled before standing up and walking up to him. "Edward, you did this to her. You want me to convince Bella to get rid of her demon child that shares the same DNA as you. I'm not Alice, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Especially not with Rose being her right hand man." Emma said the last part with a snarl.

"Emma. . . I don't want her to die." Edward whispered. Emma looked up at him again and took notice of how scared he looked. "I can't. . . I can't live without her, Emma. And I don't know what to do."

"I know." Emma softly said with a sigh. She took a step closer to him before giving him a hug, one that he really needed. "She'll be okay, Edward. She's always okay."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Jasper and Emma walked into the house after hunting. They walked hand in hand as they entered the room where everyone else was. Rosalie was sitting with Bella and looked over at the sound of footsteps. When she saw Emma, she offered her a small smile, but Emma didn't return it. Rosalie's smile faltered at her wife ignoring her and decided to just shake it off as Emma being in a bad mood. Emma was in a bad mood, yes, but Emma was in a really bad mood that involved ignoring her wife and glaring dangerously at Bella.