14

"dabi?" i said out loud.

i heard his foot steps walk towards my room and pounding sensation hit my head as hard as a bus.

"good morning sunshine." he handed me two ibuprofens and a glass of water.

"what happened last night?"

"you wanted to have sex with me but i politely declined the offer" he said bluntly with a laugh.

my face quickly turned red, "i wanted to have se-"

he quickly interrupted me "listen cutie it's nothing to get worked up about, now go take a shower and get ready for the day we're going to go get some lunch."

i got up and began to get ready for my day, dabi seemed kinder then he normally is or at least more happier.

i got out of the shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

i came out to the living room and saw dabi watching the news.

"does the couch ever get uncomfy?" i asked.

"yeah but it's better then being homeless so i'm fine with it."

"well you took care of me last night so i thought maybe you could sleep in my bed tonight."

"i wouldn't mind, so sure thank you love." he said with a smile.

we went out got some food and ate.

( time skip )

it was now 9 at night i was in my shorts a tshirt lying in bed scrolling on instagram when dabi came in.

"i'm so tired puppy eyes." he said groaning.

he had no shirt on i couldn't help but stare, he plopped on the bed and sighed.

"do you want me to scratch your head? it will make nice and comfy."

"sure."

i begun to rub his fluffy black hair when i noticed his roots, they were red? "dabi?" "what y/n"

"why are your hair roots red?"

he immediately got up and ran into the bathroom noticing the red roots, "FUCK" he yelled.

"are you okay?" i asked.

"we need to go to the store love and get some dye tomorrow okay."

"okay."

the red roots reminded me over famous hero endeavor.

"these red roots remind me of endeavors ha-"

"shut the fuck up y/n" he said angered.

he hasn't said my name ever like that i felt a feeling of fear.

"im sorry it's just i dont like to be compared to hero's."

he plopped back on the bed and sighed, "y/n i have to tell you something.."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
a cliffhanger :000