Reacting to Everybody Knows

Bold = What's happening on screen

Italics = Thinking

I suggest watching the video before as some descriptions of what is going on are far from good.

Video is not mine!

~

"Alright everyone, please sit down, we will get started shortly!" A voice over a loudspeaker called.

We all sat down.

(Seating Plan)

Front 

 Toriel Frisk Flowey Chara Asgore 

Fuku Grillby Sans Papyrus Monster Kid 

Kindness Undyne Alphys Mettaton Napstablook

Bravery Perseverance  Integrity Justice Patience

"I wonder what it'll be about," Alphys stated to no one in particular.

"I reckon it'll be something awesome!" Undyne yelled, pumped up already.

"I ALSO THINK IT WILL BE AMAZING! I MEAN THEY HAVE BROUGHT THE BEST PEOPLE TO WATCH IT!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"What I don't get is how they got the fallen children to come back, as ghost, yes, but still!" Flowey complained.

"We've always been ghosts! Just nobody could really see us!" Bravery replied confidently.

"Sans has always been able to see us," Kindness stated.

"Well, he's the only one," Bravery replied back.

"Great! Another weird thing about the Trashbag!" Flowey said sarcastically.

"Flowery, you should be nice," Toriel stated in a motherly tone.

"It's Flowey! And I'm just saying the truth!" Flowey spat back. "He's the weirdest here!"

"That's debatable," Chara replied.

"Are you saying the Smiley Trashbag isn't weird?" Flowey spat at Chara.

"Nope, he's definitely weird, but so is a talking Flower," Chara replied teasingly.

"Alright, settle down, it's starting!" A voice over the loudspeaker commanded and everyone quietened down. 

"Everybody knows that the dice are loaded." Frisk was at the patch of flowers that broke her fall and a ghost chara was floating behind her.

"Look it's me when I fell!" Frisk exclaimed.

"And there's me?" Chara responded half confused of how and why they are showing this.

"Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed." Frisk's eyes look red and Chara's face has red eyes and an evil smile.

"M-My child, what is wrong! Why are your eyes red!" Toriel exclaimed worriedly. 

Are they blaming me? -Chara

This could be bad. -Frisk.

"Everybody knows the war is over." Flowey was shown with an evil face and the words kill or be killed behind him.

"Hehehe, that's me!" Flowey stated as he poked out his tongue happily. Everyone else just seemed shocked.

"Everybody knows the good guys lost." Frisk walking through the ruins, knife in hand, cheeks rosy, and a bar saying LV. 3 above her.