47th Page: Returning Home

Raquey Beach...

The soft hum of the crashing waves enveloped the shores of Raquey, dozens upon dozens of robed Magic Knights tending to the wounded Knights from Vetto's intrusion.

"Heave ho...heave ho..." Thing 1 and Thing 2 grunted as they hauled another injured Magic Knight towards the rest.

"Hang in there! We're going to take you right to a recovery mage!" Thing 1 assured the dazed Magic Knight, both he and Thing 2 hauling him onto the [Sekke Shooting Star], the discount motorcycle- I mean [Bronze Magic] creation.

"Bah-ha...bah-ha..." Sekke, the creator of the magic vehicle, stumbled closer to Thing 1 and Thing 2, holding a wounded Magic Knight on his back.

Walking closer, the sun seemed to peek over the edge of the horizon, a sharp wave of sunlight lighting up the empty shores of the Raquey Beach Resort.

"That monster's magic presence...vah-hanished?" Sekke muttered to himself as he stared out into the sunlit horizon, staring deeply into the crashing waves.

That beast...that monster...was gone?

Underwater Temple...

Silence dawned over the Underwater Temple, the various natives to the Temple staring on in wonder towards the reflective water screen.

Yami...the Captain of the Black Bulls...had bested Vetto...

The despair...was finally gone...?

The black haired Captain stared silently at Vetto's body, severed perfectly by his most recent spell, his presence, ki, life and magic - all severed by his own spell.

It was truly over...the Despair was no more.

"Yami! What kinda bullshit spell was that?! Cutting through dimensions?!" Suddenly, a rambunctious voice asked behind him, (Y/N) seeming to arrive beside him, staring at Yami as if were some sort of monster.

"Hell if I know." Yami deadpanned at the Black Bulls' resident wildcard.

"Captain Yami!" Asta shouted, flying towards Yami in a single leap, crashing into his back and also...he broke his skull, that is the sound of a man who has a broken skull. You won't convince me otherwise.

"Oi!"

However, Noelle then grabbed Asta and (Y/N), before shoving them both aside as she faced her Captain.

"I-I didn't ask for your help! But I guess you saved us, though you should've shown up way sooner..." Noelle spoke, turning away from the Captain as a tick mark formed on Yami's face.

Who did this brat think she was talking to?

"Captain! That was awesome! To think you had a spell that powerful~!" Alice cheerfully praised, Yami nodding his head in agreement. He hadn't expected to suddenly gain such a powerful spell, either.

"Oh, Captain! I've fallen for you all over again! You're invincible! Absolutely amazing! Now, drink up." Vanessa chirped happily, trying to get Yami to drink some of her booze, though he merely shoved her booze aside.