Chapter 27: Ultimate moves

(Y/N) POV

It's been a few days since that little meeting with the conduits and He Who Dwells, That angel guy, and mostly all parties involved have stayed pretty quiet. I say mostly because, well...

I exist.

Anyway, after my possible search that may or may not have gotten me arrested by Reggie because he was doing the same thing but he had 'Permits' and 'Legal permission To carry out a search' like a fuckin' loser, he was allowed to do that. Thing is, you can't exactly put handcuffs on smoke, Cars can't drive on or jump between buildings (unless it's a fast and furious movie), and cars have batteries. None of those things have anything to do with good ol' Reggie possibly attempting to arrest me, I promise.

I'm lying.

Or am I?

Back to the present, I've started using my notebook again. Sure I may have doodled a few jackasses and other graffiti designs, but my main focus is on Mr. Bird man and I ain't talking about Tokoyami or that other guy. I tried my best to sketch him out from memory, but I didn't really get a great look at him. I remember he had sorta a holy-crusader-WemusttakeJerusalem kinda look. Except, you know, With giant blue holographic angel wings.

???: "(Y/N)? Are you in there?"

(Y/N): "No I'm dead."

???: "You're not dead, silly."

(Y/N): "You have no proof that I'm not."

???: "You're talking to me."

(Y/N): "Voice recording."

???: "You responded to my answer."

(Y/N): "Uh...Voice detection?"

???: "Can you let me in now?"

(Y/N): "Now as in Right now, when I don't have my pants on, or right now after I put on some pants?"

???: "Y-Y-YOU'RE NOT WEARING-?!"

(Y/N): "Well I am now."

Opening the door, I see Izumi covering her now red face with her arms.

(Y/N): "Morning. I think. Or is it the afternoon?"

Izumi: "I-It's the afternoon but at least you made the attempt."

(Y/N): "Well, I've got pants on now, so why'd I need to put them on?"

Izumi: "I was wondering if I could see your notebook today? Maybe we could look through each others!"

(Y/N): "Do I need to keep my pants on for that?"

Izumi: "No-I MEAN Y-Y-YES! OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO!"

(Y/N): "...But are you sure?"

Izumi: "EH?!"

I mess up her hair and chuckle.

(Y/N): "I'm just messing with you. Now come on in and try not to think of anything perverted."

Izumi: "Who are you calling a pervert?! You're the one who was offering to take his pants off!"

(Y/N): "Says the one who talked to me outside her window while naked."

Izumi: "T-THAT WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!"

(Y/N): "Yeah I know. You're just really cute when you're all flustered like that."

I cut her off before he can panic and yell out in embarrassment again with a quick kiss to shut her up via EMBARRASSMENT OVERLOAD.

(Y/N): "Now come on. You wanted to see my old notebook, right?"