[11] Eat Me

Kiara's POV:

Sooo I put an alarm of 3:45am but guess what is the time right now, it's 4:10, Yayyy!!! Ugh I.must.resist.the.urge.to.sleep... I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and wore a grey hoodie over my black shorts as I walked outside the house

I swear to god I haven't seen the sky so dark in the morning. When I walked to the front door of his house I noticed he had the same fingerprint security so I couldn't open it. I decided to call bri to open it  but even after 5 calls she didn't pick up!! So what now....

I quickly searched Elijah's name in my contact list, it was an instinct even though I knew I had never taken his phone number for it to be saved in my phone, but I was hopeless at that moment.

"Wait.... what?" I said out loud " why do I have his number.....did he save it at the night I was drugged and was at his house" I thought out loud while ringing his phone. After 2 rings the door opened automatically, oh so Elijah can't bother picking up my call and asking why I called but instead he liked to do everything I wanted him to do without me asking him.

Damn

When I walked in I saw him standing in front of the main door. How in the hell is this possible? It's 4:30am and he doesn't look tired at all instead he looked like he was just about to shoot an ad for Armani.

Gosh his face, that jawline and those chiseled cheekbones are to die for. Every move he makes looks like he was posing for a magazine shoot. "You know it's impolite to stare" he said and snapped me out of my thoughts "I wasn't staring....I just liked your pants...so I- I was just looking at them" I stuttered.

"Even if u like them, it doesn't mean they are coming off...." he laughed. Fuck I didn't have any comeback..

"speechless, cupcake.....that's a first" he said while smirking "it's too early for history, black..... I can't even remember my name this early in the morning" I said and added "is it Katrina? Keith? Kiana? Kara?"

He rolled his eyes and started walking towards the kitchen as I ran to catch up with his pace and I fell, he turned around with a shocked look as "Is it Karana?" I asked while I was still on the floor, he rolled his eyes but I didn't miss the small smile creeping out of his lips as he bit it to hide it.

"Stop trying to bargain cupcake, my floor doesn't deserve that treatment" he said as I got up and approached him, his eyes never leaving mine

"Fun Fact, my body wants sleep" I said
"Fun Fact, I really don't care" he said while giving me a sarcastic smile.

"It's gonna take me at least a million curse words to satisfy myself" I said and he responded "it's gonna take me a billion. Stop whining" "Quadrillion" I added up to my price as I raised my finger and he scoffed "Quintillion" he said while narrowing his eyes and I said "sex....trillion" he smirked and bent down to come closer to my face "you wanna talk about sex with me?"

He went back up to his position after seeing me freeze. "don't flatter yourself kitten.... I still hate you, but you know what they say about hate and...... never mind" he smirked while turning around and walking towards the kitchen. 'Did he just.. ugh fucking Idiot' I thought to myself.

Briana's POV:

I was in the west wing of our house , while Elijah and Kiara were in the east. I knew she was coming but Elijah strictly told me to not come and meet her as 'they had to study'.