Day 15-32: Worker-san

Worker-san kept her routine for two more days, visiting the Artist Guild daily. The she found a book called "How to Train your Dog" . Since then after loggin in she would teach her dog various tricks such as [Sit], [Fetch], [Give], [Roll], [Bark] and [Paw], rewarding him with food and higs when he succeded.
For luch she would buy grilled meat and bread from one of the many players working on their cooking skill that were found all arround the village.

To obtain the meat and the meal she started doing quests. Since she had no combat skills or magics, only knowledge, it was only basic quests that required no combat. She did an average of ten of them a day, rewarded by little things such as clothing, food, information and copper coins. She sold the extra clothes and kept the food.

On the 32nd day of playing Second Chance she had close to 37 silver coins and was wearing a light green woolen dress with a brown corset, darker leather boots and the black cape.

The day had just ended when a message appeared in front of her.

[congratulation, you have grown!
Your physical apparence shall change to reflect your action of the last month, skills and apritudes you have kearned will forever be with you and cannot be lost anymore.
It is advised you reset your status plate, change clothes and look at your reflexion as soon as possible.]

Feeling that the public library was no longer enough for her, Worker-san decided it was time to choose her basic class and according to her research, the only other knowledge repository was located at the Academy.
It was time to become a scholar.
She went to the central place and stood among the rest of the crowd while the ceremony started. When her name was called she steped foward and announced her will to join the Academy. She joined the group of players, mostly women, who had choosen the same class and waited for the ceremony to end, her dog sitting next to her. Whe. It was over, the elderly woman with grey hair turned to them and said

" You are free to celebrate but i want you all in the main hall of the academy by the second rooster song tomorow. Be clean."

While everyone else partied, Worker-san did a tour of the place and received roasted meat skewers, hot patatoes, warm and salted corn sticks, apples and pears slices deeped in sweet liquar, strawberies in wipped cream... She never refused any and added all of it to her inventary.
When the party died down she did a last turn of the place and found several items that had been adandoned or lost durring the festivities.
A black headband that she immediatly put on, a copper ring with runes engraved on them, a large book with no title on it, an iron knife with a rusted edge and several coins among with a few silvers.
When she was done she disconnected in an ally close to the Academy.

-EQUIPMENT-
Weapon : rusted iron knife
Secondary Weapon :
Clothes: black head band, light green woolen dress, brown corset, dark brown leather boots, black cape.
-INVENTORY-
42 SC 45CC, liquor apple (3), liquor pear (2), meat bread (6), rabbit meat squewer (5), salted corn stick (3) cooked sweet patatoe (3), cooked patatoe (6) creamed strawbery (9) misterious black book.